1. I meant the artwork etc. Is that unchanged ?
  2. What you are hearing on these reissues is most certainly better quality. These have been laboured over. It does depend on what hi-fi kit you are playing them through too.
    Aside from being spread over two vinyl discs the Achtung Baby has no different running order whereas Zooropa adds remixes to Side 4. Both are worth getting for the quality aspect let alone the aesthetic.
  3. These new double album editions certainly do have a better quality to the original issue and this that featured as part of the anniversary box sets.
  4. Artwork remains the same as these editions are a wider single sleeve to accommodate the double vinyl.
  5. Really happy to read that you are happy with the trade. I thought you'd be thinking differently once you had these editions seeing as you are on a vinyl revival. I wish you well in your continued search. PM me if you are after anything in particular as I could possibly advise on where to source the cheapest option outside of the usual Amazon or Discogs.
    Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Both lovely sets... something you’ll never get with Spotify and Apple Music obviously. I was against the reissues at first as all the others from Boy to Achtung are originals but I now actually think they are great.
  6. I had a dream I easily found NLOTH on vinyl...which is the oddly enough the hardest one to find for a reasonable price. It's the only one I need to complete the discography, assuming they don't re-issue Passengers.
  7. Originally posted by thefly07:I had a dream I easily found NLOTH on vinyl...which is the oddly enough the hardest one to find for a reasonable price. It's the only one I need to complete the discography, assuming they don't re-issue Passengers.
    I think you'll find this reissued given time. They have done everything up to that so think it will get the treatment it rightly deserves. As for Passengers, that may be a while as it's not widely received but still some damn fine stuff on there.
  8. Where is best to buy these rereleases? U2.com, amazon , HMV ?
  9. Amazon have fluctuations in price range so I would suggest keep an eye on those daily and you will strike a good deal. Failing that there are many independent outlets that stock the item at various price ranges. I had mine as pre-order through a good source but they shot up in price after release date for some reason. Think that may have something to do with statistics and sales charts no doubt.
  10. Affordable from Amazon
    I thought they colis increase