1. So so good.
  2. It’s ironic because this is one song I actually wish they would re-imagine. I hate the recorded version on JT
  3. You and I tend to agree but I think we'll have to disagree this one time. For me, MOTD on the album has a level of intimacy and tenderness that the live versions have never achieved. It also has to do with the gunfire sound effects at the beggining and the way the song builds up.

The only thing that the live versions improve from the studio version is the El Pueblo Vencerá snippet, and that's mostly because of its meaning more than the musical aspect of it
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You and I tend to agree but I think we'll have to disagree this one time. For me, MOTD on the album has a level of intimacy and tenderness that the live versions have never achieved. It also has to do with the gunfire sound effects at the beggining and the way the song builds up.

The only thing that the live versions improve from the studio version is the El Pueblo Vencerá snippet, and that's mostly because of its meaning more than the musical aspect of it
    I hear you. I just never have any urge to listen to the studio version as it is.
  5. We might have a new record for the biggest drop in tuning: RHMT is now in Eb, therefore making it 4 semitones lower than the studio recording

6. Yeah it's musically a solid version, but my ears are cringing with that crazy low key
  7. Two high notes in 2:54 and 3:04 , @Melon51, analyze?
  8. Both are Bes, so 1,5 note below his C# highest live (in chest voice). He did that on a few occasions, few times on Even Better in '92 and a few Bad/Never Tear Us Apart snippets in '97
  9. I was impressed by his vocal on this. Has more deepness and great timing

10. His performances on the SOS tour were outstanding. Hopefully, we'll get to hear more with the new shows starting in just over a month. He certainly feels more comfortable at the lower register, where he does sound great, but he hit some incredible high notes as well. I remember hearing his falsetto at the Glasgow show, I closed my eyes for just a second and felt as if I was listening to ZooTV Bono.