1. The mixture of live tracks and new material made it a more exciting record for me ,All I want is you and Heartland could easily be stand out tracks on TJT , "When loves comes to town" is a great song I heard it on the radio the other day and it sounds really fresh and catchy.
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    The mixture of live tracks and new material made it a more exciting record for me ,All I want is you and Heartland could easily be stand out tracks on TJT , "When loves comes to town" is a great song I heard it on the radio the other day and it sounds really fresh and catchy.
    I'd say God Pt. 2 is one of Bono's best vocal takes too
  3. The nine studio tracks from R&H is one of their strongest collections of songs - not necessarily my favourites, but certainly some of their strongest. The live tracks are all nice... but I really dislike that they're mixed together. R&H was a double LP already, I'll never understand why they didn't just do one as a studio disc and one as a live disc (or why they left some of the best performances in film like Exit and SBS off the album!)...
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:The nine studio tracks from R&H is one of their strongest collections of songs - not necessarily my favourites, but certainly some of their strongest. The live tracks are all nice... but I really dislike that they're mixed together. R&H was a double LP already, I'll never understand why they didn't just do one as a studio disc and one as a live disc (or why they left some of the best performances in film like Exit and SBS off the album!)...
    Not an unpopular opinion (at least with me). I agree with you completely. I love listening to R&H with just the studio tracks. I really hope they correct this if/when they do some sort of anniversary reissue.
  5. ^After reading the previous posts, I guess you were claiming your statement was "unpopular." You were just commenting...and I 100% agree with it.
  6. My unpopular U2 opinion is the following. U2 started the Coronavirius virus in Europe. Edge was at their beach house on the top floor and dropped his bar of chocolate into Bono's peanut butter who was on the lower floor looking for a cassette of rough mixes.

The peanut butter then spilled onto the non-functional gadget that Edge was returning to China that he bought off of Ali Baba. When the gadget was sent back..
    Boom, Outbreak.
  7. Originally posted by miryclay:My unpopular U2 opinion is the following. U2 started the Coronavirius virus in Europe. Edge was at their beach house on the top floor and dropped his bar of chocolate into Bono's peanut butter who was on the lower floor looking for a cassette of rough mixes.

The peanut butter then spilled onto the non-functional gadget that Edge was returning to China that he bought off of Ali Baba. When the gadget was sent back..
    Boom, Outbreak.
  8. Love Is Bigger is too overrated. Kinda cheesy song
  9. Ahimsa is a good song. Not a GREAT song, but it's a good song.
  10. One live, while a great song that I can never live without.....is boring and played out live. Imo.
  11. I Trip Through Your Wires is a highlight from Joshua Tree