1. I would have thought when they were announcing the additional dates it was a certainty but it seems less likely now although not impossible. Doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t have a 4th night unless sales are poor there which I don’t believe they are.
  2. Well they have just added extra MSG date few weeks later than all Us dates... so I keep fingers crossed for Milan 4th my only shot at 4th show this tour
  3. Milan 3 sold really poorly. It took a long time to sell out and they had to lower a lot of prices in order to get there. Many of the expensive seats which make the money couldn’t be sold at their original value.

Hence why I don’t see a fourth show happening. Would cost them too much money.
  4. Well Yes and No Remy, it didn't sell that well... (but there are just few tix left now)
    on the other hand they already have it all setup (the stage etc.), just need to cover one more night fees for the arena, and crew, and hotels, and still can make a lot of profit,

For my flight connections they'd better not add it, for my 4th night experience they better do ;P
  5. Looks like I couldn't be more wrong, a fourth show was just announced for the 16th.
  6. Should we meet there... drinks are on you ... i'm teatotaler so Sprite might do!

I wish you would be that wrong about show in Poland... though we didn't discus it here.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Milan 3 sold really poorly. It took a long time to sell out and they had to lower a lot of prices in order to get there. Many of the expensive seats which make the money couldn’t be sold at their original value.

Hence why I don’t see a fourth show happening. Would cost them too much money.
    i wish they'd lower prices and get Atlanta sold out... or get some lower tiered tickets released anyway...
  8. Makes it even more unbelievable that there are only 2 shows in Amsterdam...
    They could have easily sold out more then 4 shows in Holland. Oh well... mustn't complain
  9. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]
    Makes it even more unbelievable that there are only 2 shows in Amsterdam...
    They could have easily sold out more then 4 shows in Holland. Oh well... mustn't complain
    I really think that Hamburg is the reason why Amsterdam only has 2 shows
  10. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Should we meet there... drinks are on you ... i'm teatotaler so Sprite might do!

I wish you would be that wrong about show in Poland... though we didn't discus it here.
    I wish I'd be wrong about that as well. I still have hopes that U2 might announce a new country for that week after Madrid.
  11. Roger Waters is currently on a massive 2 year world tour yet he is 17 years older than most of U2 makes you wonder why they are keeping the tour as minimal as possible with very few countries getting to see the show with Eastern Europe and Aus/NZ completely ignored ,after his record breaking tour of The Wall here is the stats for the current "US and Them"tour
    149 Gigs in total.
    67 in North America
    12 in Oceania
    59 in Europe
    11 in South America