1. and now shows in Belgium, but 3 city's in Germany
  2. Fourth Night in Milan

This additional show will take place on Tuesday, October 16th and tickets go on general sale this Friday, Friday, Feb 16th at 10am.

A presale for U2.com subscribers will open tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb 14th (10am eXPERIENCE Group, 12pm iNNOCENCE Group) and run until Thursday Feb 15th, at 10pm.

Subscribers who have not yet used their unique ticketing code in presales for U2eiTour dates may purchase up to two tickets for this show.

Find the latest confirmed North American and European cities and dates on our Tours Page.
  3. Originally posted by U2C:Fourth Night in Milan

This additional show will take place on Tuesday, October 16th and tickets go on general sale this Friday, Friday, Feb 16th at 10am.

A presale for U2.com subscribers will open tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb 14th (10am eXPERIENCE Group, 12pm iNNOCENCE Group) and run until Thursday Feb 15th, at 10pm.

Subscribers who have not yet used their unique ticketing code in presales for U2eiTour dates may purchase up to two tickets for this show.

Find the latest confirmed North American and European cities and dates on our Tours Page.
    Two hours ago:
  4. has anyone yet received the tickets for the Germany shows?

Tickets for Conenhagen and Milan just arrived but still no news regarding Berlin and Hamburg...
  5. Originally posted by panasol:has anyone yet received the tickets for the Germany shows?

Tickets for Conenhagen and Milan just arrived but still no news regarding Berlin and Hamburg...
    Yep. Got Berlin 1 a few weeks ago and Berlin 2 tomorrow.
  6. hmmmmmm...........

should I be worried or something?

for the record , i live in Greece
  7. Got Manchester 2 today.
  8. Get worried if it's August and you still don't have them. Until then I wouldn't worry at all.
  9. I just got a new card, bought my Dublin tickets with my old card, will the old card still work to scan it?
  10. Had the same thing happen in 2015 for I&E tour Glasgow. I’d phone up just to see what the advice would be but I kept both my old and new cards just in case and it was the new card that I used which worked so it’s probably all linked.