1. And you can’t tell me that all the GA went in presale wtf
  2. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    There has not been one single ga in normal sale for any show.... I tried as soon as each has gone no sale on both Ticketmaster and TicketOne..... shouldn’t have booked flights from the other side of the world..... jokes on me I guess ha
    Well done for booking those flights, they'll be amazing shows and... You'll get the tickets down the road no problem & no doubt
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Well done for booking those flights, they'll be amazing shows and... You'll get the tickets down the road no problem & no doubt
    gotta stay positive haha I’m pretty excited to be (hopefully seeing them in Milan) I could get a 120 euro seated ticket.... but is it likely I will score GA at some point?
  4. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    gotta stay positive haha I’m pretty excited to be (hopefully seeing them in Milan) I could get a 120 euro seated ticket.... but is it likely I will score GA at some point?
    You will!
  5. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    I've also booked a flight for Milan for the Thu and Fri gigs with no tickets. Should get them no problem nearer the time I'm sure
  6. Another of my random questions that I like to ask from time to time, well two in fact. First of all how many songs do we expect them to play from SOE each night as regulars? And secondly but related how many songs from the album over the duration of the tour? For SOI 6 from the regular album made the cut each night with California, the troubles and volcano bringing the overall total to 9 over the course of the tour. For some reason I feel that with SOE having more songs on it and a few of them already being played live that there could be as many as 8 regulars with the other 5 all contenders to show up at some point although maybe the usual 1 or 2 won’t appear at all so i’d maybe adjust that to 11 played from the album in total. Anyway what thoughts do people have?
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Another of my random questions that I like to ask from time to time, well two in fact. First of all how many songs do we expect them to play from SOE each night as regulars? And secondly but related how many songs from the album over the duration of the tour? For SOI 6 from the regular album made the cut each night with California, the troubles and volcano bringing the overall total to 9 over the course of the tour. For some reason I feel that with SOE having more songs on it and a few of them already being played live that there could be as many as 8 regulars with the other 5 all contenders to show up at some point although maybe the usual 1 or 2 won’t appear at all so i’d maybe adjust that to 11 played from the album in total. Anyway what thoughts do people have?
    I don’t expect summer of love, landlady, but can see every other song making an appearance at some point
  8. Would love to hear landlady live though. Brilliant track
  9. I entirely agree both landlady and summer of love are the ones I could see not making the cut, I’d love to hear both live though but particularly Landlady which is as you said brilliant.