1. Interesting to see the tickets are really moving now. There are also tickets opening up in sections for the first show that weren't available before. I already have a GA for San Jose 2 but now I'm hoping to trade SJ night one for a better seat...
  2. GAs just dropped for Tulsa and St Louis.
    Got them and I'm going to both shows now!
  3. Word is GA for Tulsa already has 2 ppl queeing up Opening night fever or practical joke?
  4. As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think 5 days before opening night is a huge stretch, especially if there are any rehearsals planned for the next few days and people may be trying to meet the band.
  5. No that is truly the case. Even more than 2 actually.
  6. Queuing 5 days in Tulsa, then leaving at intermission to queue for next show. That will show them.
  7. I'm so glad to be in a bubble of people i genuinely like to posaibly igbore this bullshit as much as possible.

And hopefully. Check-ins will be as lazy in the US as the legend tells me anyone are.
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:I'm so glad to be in a bubble of people i genuinely like to posaibly igbore this bullshit as much as possible.

And hopefully. Check-ins will be as lazy in the US as the legend tells me anyone are.
    Hey, get off here! Hope you're sticking to the NO SPOILERS thread. You don't want to ruin your first show off the tour. Go in untainted!
  9. This IS the no spoilers thread. But yes sir. Geez.

I sometimes do accidentally click on the other thread link and that scres the bejeezus outa me. But thank god you can click it away.
  10. I love the blue of this tour.

The yellow of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE looks terrible in comparison.