1. Ha ha, the Yellow always reminds me of the subway
  2. It looks better than previous merch

(Still worse than ours )
  3. The grey shirt
  4. Quite like the plain U2 t shirt
  5. I see that switching from MS Paint to Corel really paid off!
  6. I'M GONNA CAVE I JUST KNOW IT

I can't stand not looking at last night's setlist

UGGHHH
  7. I'm already trying to tell myself it won't be so bad to know, that I knew "everything" about the I&E tour and was still completely blown away every single night

I'm just going absolutely crazy not being able to keep up and it's only been a few hours
  8. Former site moderator and now ghost-member here checking in.....

Can someone fill me in on what the deal is with secondary-market tickets for the tour this time around? I haven't bought anything yet, and am considering headed down the day of the show to see if I can score a ticket or two. Do I have to enter with the original credit card used to purchase? Or alongside that person?
  9. Originally posted by haytrain:Former site moderator and now ghost-member here checking in.....

Can someone fill me in on what the deal is with secondary-market tickets for the tour this time around? I haven't bought anything yet, and am considering headed down the day of the show to see if I can score a ticket or two. Do I have to enter with the original credit card used to purchase? Or alongside that person?
    Pretty sure they aren't doing CC this tour. I know I have a paper GA ticket.