Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]
    His statement alone is enough as a response why this is not happening

But seriously, I personally think they did have plans for innovative things with Apple, but scrapped all collaboration plans when the SOI release turned into a shitstorm for the band and the company alike.
    Same here. They sure had plans but they probably shelved them for a while forever after all the SOI backlash.

I still find irritating that virtually every single review I read gave a capital importance to how the album was delivered and "illegally put into everbody's phones", most often over the incredible music contained on it. ARGH.
  2. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Not a fan of Fallon's fake laughs and crappy interview questions, but bring on a promo tour!! The blackout, the little things, your the best thing about me, on the show!

Fallon is annoying.
    in the other hand if the rumor is true, maybe they play new songs live on the show
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Same here. They sure had plans but they probably shelved them for a while forever after all the SOI backlash.

I still find irritating that virtually every single review I read gave a capital importance to how the album was delivered and "illegally put into everbody's phones", most often over the incredible music contained on it. ARGH.
    Indeed.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yeah that was bloody annoying...

On the matter of the promo tour and the possibility of Fallon....that actually makes sense of the Best Thing rehearsal the other day. They were not rehearsing for the JT tour show, but for the promo show later in the week...
  5. I'd put money on it. Not big money, but money
  6. The Best Thing and The Blackout