1. Indeed, the initial reports were a bit exaggerated. But it seems it's just a matter of time

2. Hopefully he's still with us and will get well soon. Another icon. The world could do with some new ones.
  3. News headlines have been changing over the last hour in the UK, still not 100% confirmed as of 26 mins ago, LAPD saying nothing.....
  4. It’s ridiculous really, there can’t of been any 100% confirmed reports of his death but it seems like some news reporter or station has been keen to get the news out first as clearly his health doesn’t look good. The man deserves more respect than that.
  5. Typical lying media swooping in without facts. If any D notice should apply in the media then it is to the media itself. Cancel itself right out.
  6. Apparently been taken off life support, there's reportedly a DNR order (but who knows at the moment)
  7. Don't back down Tom, 66 it's no age, too young.
  8. It's just a matter of hours for the inevitable. But yeah, lazy reporting.
  9. Rip. Too many this year. Enough.
  10. RIP....thats not news I like waking upto
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:It’s ridiculous really, there can’t of been any 100% confirmed reports of his death but it seems like some news reporter or station has been keen to get the news out first as clearly his health doesn’t look good. The man deserves more respect than that.
    I actually waited for CBS to confirm. I guess it doesnt matter what media it is. They'll all forego the facts to break the big scoop...