1. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:[..]
    I believe that they have the film (35mm) still. Many band are released yours shows in blu-ray like Queen (Montreal-81), Stones (Many shows since 70´s). I would like that U2 make the same.
    I hope so !
  2. Don't expect any gems. Many of the greatest live moments have been released. Look at the unfinished tracks off of the Album remaster series. Good but not great. A list of 'in-demand' shows that have not been released would be interesting.

Sarajevo 97
    Point Depot 89 (Any)
    Tempe 87
    Lovetown Australia
  3. Dublin 93
    South Bend 01
  4. Any version with Ruby Tuesday snippeted.

5. It's actually been around since the studio version from 1984. They probably decided at some point they wanted to play some songs closer to their original recording

You can hear it starting at 2:20 here:
  6. I must admit that the original live version performed in Brazil on Oct 21st in Sao Paulo 2017, which includes the lengthy 'snippet' of Waters Of March - NB: not the edited 'fan' version on YT that doesn't run true to length and repeats sections - is feckin fantastic!

2017-10-25 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi
    You have to download the Wireless Matrix Vol. 1 ('Wet' Mix v.12) as it's included as a bonus track to this gig and it's a cracking 'soundboard-like' sounding Matrix
  7. Anyone mentioned this one yet? Not sure what he was on during 89/90 but is was great for the throat :-)

8. One of the few performances during 360 tour

9. Vertigo Toronto 9/14 was cool b/c Daniel Lanois got on stage. Also Jessica got on stage in full Belly Dancer regalia to dance with Bono, which set the stage for i+E Toronto 10 years later to again do the Belly Dancer, this time actually with MW. Cool part about that, Adam actually recognized her.