1. So has Bono and that's not the same thing people are complaining about.

It's not "100% original or else they sampled it.". U2 used to come up with their own music. Now they don't do it as often as they once did. I wish they would not sample, and that they would come up with their own music. Again if a producer helps make a bass part better I get that. If a producer has someone from their own band write a guitar riff for U2 I don't get that.
  2. What's the point in being in a band if you use sampling? You can create the musical pieces between the 4 of them but you go with a piece someone outside the band made. SO.....why do you need a band if you sample. You don't.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh, sorry for bothering you.
    Excuse us for wishing that our favorite band writes and records everything they release.

Keep on wishing then. This statement has never been true for this band or any other band for that matter.

4. This is, by far, one of the most ridiculous statements I have heard in all of 2017.
  5. Not true. You want Bono beat boxin and Edge on the turntables? You are not a music history expert.
  6. And you are...?
  7. Bring it I’d say! Might be a fun side project and then they might collaborate with some of my favourites like Jay and Kanye.
  8. I am not.
    And even I I am aware that bands use samples/plagiarize/cover/use ideas from other people.
    Led Zeppelin did it. Metallica did it. The Beatles did it. Elvis Presley did it.
    It's not hard to realize that
  9. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    I am not.
    And even I I am aware that bands use samples/plagiarize/cover/use ideas from other people.
    Led Zeppelin did it. Metallica did it. The Beatles did it. Elvis Presley did it.
    It's not hard to realize that
    Covers and plagarize is another topic completely. There are more bands than four. Acdc, Metallica, Boston, Foo Fighters, nirvana off the top of my head that never sampled songs to my knowledge. Im sure there is a ton of bands that have never used another bands riffs or music for there own songs.

Elvis isnt a band either. Just one guy.

You are fine with samples and using other bands riffs. I am not. No big deal, we arent going to change each others minds.

I think Lights of Home sounds better with the strings. The piano that comes in before the chorus makes the song sound darker