1. This thread is burning my eyeballs
  2. nirvana "come as you are " see killing jokes "80s"
  3. Originally posted by amansman:[..]
    Covers and plagarize is another topic completely. There are more bands than four. Acdc, Metallica, Boston, Foo Fighters, nirvana off the top of my head that never sampled songs to my knowledge. Im sure there is a ton of bands that have never used another bands riffs or music for there own songs.

Elvis isnt a band either. Just one guy.

You are fine with samples and using other bands riffs. I am not. No big deal, we arent going to change each others minds.

I think Lights of Home sounds better with the strings. The piano that comes in before the chorus makes the song sound darker

Nirvana just played Leadbelly and Vaseline songs and used More Than a Feeling for Teen Spirit.

Loads of bands do it... think it shows creativity not the other way round. Can’t think of many off top of my head... Oasis- Gary Glitter and Beatles titles in Lyrics springs to mind.
  4. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]

Nirvana just played Leadbelly and Vaseline songs and used More Than a Feeling for Teen Spirit.

Loads of bands do it... think it shows creativity not the other way round. Can’t think of many off top of my head... Oasis- Gary Glitter and Beatles titles in Lyrics springs to mind.
    Uh no.....just straight no
  5. Some utterly hilarious comments. Nirvana never copied? Like they never head of Squirrel Bait either?
  6. Show what riff is exactly like another bands riff. Note for note, if they copied. Otherwise you are full of it
  7. Actually. Nirvana copied a band called Sadgasm. Look it up.
  8. Provide some proof, talk is cheap.
  9. In conclusion, we live in a fantasy world where every artist lives in a bubble, never listens to anyone else's work, and never communicates with other people in their industry because the moment there is a single aspect of shared production, the purity of music ceases to exist.

Drunk thread 3.0