1. This or Summer of Love NEEDS to be the next single. It would throw U2 back to the top IMHO.
  2. never gonna happen, u2 wil never get a top 10 hit again, not because the music isn't good, but because they are in their fifties.
  3. This is A Man and a Woman / Ordinary Love jammed into another track
  4. Not much of a choice, then, right?

There's a change in the mix near the end that I think sounds weird, like too loud suddenly. It bothers me not enough to not enjoy the song, but it had made me jump a bit from my seat a couple of times...
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Not much of a choice, then, right?

There's a change in the mix near the end that I think sounds weird, like too loud suddenly. It bothers me not enough to not enjoy the song, but it had made me jump a bit from my seat a couple of times...
    Yeah I meant Red Flag Day or Summer of Love, sorry for the dumb copy/paste, I plead guilty
  6. I know what Bonk meant when he said this 'could be a big song but it's just empty'. After the first 'for a summer of love' I keep expecting it to explode into this huge rocker, but it stays restrained into this delicate jam. Flipping incredible.
  7. jeez, it is so weird to read all these comments when you havent't heard anything yourself yet. (I am waiting for the proper release and listening on friday december 1st) /

This song is a song "you want to buy a drink', 'that can rocket U2 back to the top", "that has to be the next single".... amazing!
  8. Originally posted by u2joost:jeez, it is so weird to read all these comments when you havent't heard anything yourself yet. (I am waiting for the proper release and listening on friday december 1st) /

This song is a song "you want to buy a drink', 'that can rocket U2 back to the top", "that has to be the next single".... amazing!
    When this one started on my first listen through, I was like 'huh?' I had to go and check what song it is because it was just such an unexpected sound.
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    When this one started on my first listen through, I was like 'huh?' I had to go and check what song it is because it was just such an unexpected sound.
    Yeah same, I thought Summer of Love was going to be a little sweet song !
  10. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I would really love to experience an huge "huh?' this coming friday!
  11. Sitting in my car during my lunch break and jamming to this. It's just unbelievably good
  12. Ohhh boy, it was one of the most exciting U2 first listens I've ever had.