1. Guess what? Instant favourite of Papo's.

2. sounds like 1983'song in 2017's..has Mr bono undergone any surgery of vocal cords like 'adele did" ? does anyone know
  3. Really like the Edge's part in the pre-chorus. Reminds me of something but can't quite put my finger on it
  4. That's the best part
  5. Hearts hearts hearts hearts beat as one?
  6. I'm quietly worried that this is such an obvious choice for a great live cut that they'll somehow manage to not really play it, sort of like how Crystal Ballroom sounded like it was written for a live experience.

Fingers crossed

red flag dayyyyyy
  7. Originally posted by MattG:I'm quietly worried that this is such an obvious choice for a great live cut that they'll somehow manage to not really play it, sort of like how Crystal Ballroom sounded like it was written for a live experience.

Fingers crossed

red flag dayyyyyy
    No way, i'm super confident they'll play it, and play it every night. Could be spectacular, I just hope they don't play it acoustically. All the SOE songs would work better full band
  8. This will open the shows I think / hope
  9. I’ve got a feeling it will be played before or after Sunday Bloody Sunday I think they would work really well together.
  10. REALLY hoping Sunday Bloody Sunday finally gets a rest after 4 straight tours of basically nightly play.
  11. But, we're getting off topic. When I listen to the song, I already have the vision in my head of seeing it live with amazing waving red flags / washing water. This could be the "Raised By Wolves" moment of the show; they could really kick some ass with this one.