1. The verses and bridge are fine but the chorus makes me cringe
  2. Think so too! But it's above all the enthusiastic harmony singing that make this so great...in my opinion
    I mean, this song is all about commitment. And are Larry and Adam both singing? I've never heard a post-1983
    song with so much young U2 in it...

And you know what...and laugh if you want...but I think this will be the next single!

3. I don't really mind this tune but they might have overreached here a la SUC or Volcano (it's better than these two though)
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Think so too! But it's above all the enthusiastic harmony singing that make this so great...in my opinion
    I mean, this song is all about commitment. And are Larry and Adam both singing? I've never heard a post-1983
    song with so much young U2 in it...

And you know what...and laugh if you want...but I think this will be the next single!

Please no.
  5. My partner loves it...She don't like much U2. That's Enough for me!
  6. I can see a really tongue in cheek video here.
  7. Funny and catchy little tune, but I'm afraid I'll get tired of it rather soon.

The best U2 songs are growers.
  8. Do you mean that The Showman is a shower?
  9. I don't know if anyone round here watches/knows the TV show Psych but I can't help think of the theme song when I listen to The Showman... I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth
  10. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I don't know if anyone round here watches/knows the TV show Psych but I can't help think of the theme song when I listen to The Showman... I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth