1. I'm drunk as well and still love you. How about the other songs, Gerard?

2. Poor Gerard. Tell him this song will improve when he hears it live.
  3. I wonder how well the "whoa's" will hold up throughout the tour.
  4. This song needs a lot of crowd participation for live performances (like how the choir added to it for the BBC). Problem is theres not much of that- in London at least- these days.

This song has climbed its way to my favourite on the album. Its the perfect song. Its heartbreaking. But for me this is the first song since BD which absolutely must be played at every concert going forward from now (not a huge fan of BD but i appreciate its significance)
  5. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:[..]
    This song needs a lot of crowd participation for live performances (like how the choir added to it for the BBC). Problem is theres not much of that- in London at least- these days.

This song has climbed its way to my favourite on the album. Its the perfect song. Its heartbreaking. But for me this is the first song since BD which absolutely must be played at every concert going forward from now (not a huge fan of BD but i appreciate its significance)
    I don't know. My feeling says this song could become a giant anthem during the shows
  6. I like the song but it's a bit too lollipop to be an anthem - it doesn't have the anger of SBS, doesn't have the easy to shout "whoo - whoo's" of Bad and doesn't beat BD as a song.
  7. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:[..]
    This song needs a lot of crowd participation for live performances (like how the choir added to it for the BBC). Problem is theres not much of that- in London at least- these days.

Agreed. It's definitely SOE's Moment Of Surrender, which suffered from poor audience participation during the Oh-Oh-Ooooh refrains, even if Bono tried his best If the audience don't know the songs they can't sing along. And since 90% of the audience at U2 shows aren't die hard fans, that's bound to happen for everything that's not the big hits.

Sadly.
  8. Best song since WOWY, trust me on this.