1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Looks like my guess over in the Instagram thread was right. Glad the band see the potential of the song as a single and just in general, its my favourite in a long long time.
    I really like it too. When I reviewed the album i sai it reminded me of a cross between a Broadway song and a Christmas song together and I didn’t mean it in a band way. It had that community feeling.
  2. Yay!
  3. Wow, looks very promising!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:This might be the 2nd or 3rd best song in the album but it won't be getting the attention it deserves by the band nor the fans It's emotional, it's got that classic U2 mix of easy poprock sound + heavy lyrics and it could be a great closer for the concerts. It could be the only SOE song that can be a closer, actually.

SO GLAD to be proven wrong in my prediction! Still love this song so I'm supper happy the band is putting the spotlight on it
  5. I'm not against the whole LGBT movement, but IMO they are kinda shoving it in to our faces now..
  6. Are they telling you to be gay?
    If you see a man and a woman holding hands, do you complain that they are "shoving heterosexuality to our faces"?
    Sorry Tim, you're overreacting.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Are they telling you to be gay?
    If you see a man and a woman holding hands, do you complain that they are "shoving heterosexuality to our faces"?
    Sorry Tim, you're overreacting.
    +1

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would comment like this.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

SO GLAD to be proven wrong in my prediction! Still love this song so I'm supper happy the band is putting the spotlight on it
    This one has been growing massively on me over the last couple of weeks. Glad to see it getting more promotion! This is one of those songs that's just Pure U2.
  9. as someone who is part of the LGBT community, let me tell you it's an AMAZING feeling to be represented by your favourite band! the message of the song is LOVE. no buts.