1. When all you've left is leaving
    And all you got is grieving
    And all you know is needing

Think this is the correct lyric
  2. This song is so good as the closer
    Does sound like it could be on NLOTH as well
  3. This song achieved the tremendous task of making me like and even love a song with Song for Someone in it.
  4. I've almost a little respect for the open season satire this song and the other SOI v2s use against there own original mediocrity. Don't exactly think that's what they were going for but I can't help but chuckle anyway, especially when my brain is filling in the gaps.

SoooooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOng for someone

They're all a lot better now anyway.
  5. Chills at that verse
  6. What, this? No man, you have it all wrong, it's just allergies. I happened to be listening to this song, that's all...
  7. Oh man.
    That one punched me right in face.
  8. This song really is a punch. I like Song For Someone, but this song really takes that chorus to a whole other place.

Desperate, dark U2 is always a good U2... with this song, I can really feel the weight of the night closing in around a single flickering light. It's powerful stuff.

I know the world is done, but you don't have to be... I get vibes that remind me of the Baby Version of Love Is Blindness.
  9. This song is just so good.
  10. Definitely! Makes me tear up every time.

If this song, or those lines at least, don't effect you at least a little bit, then I'm not sure what you are.
  11. Originally posted by U2Sonny:[..]
    If this song, or those lines at least, don't effect you at least a little bit, then I'm not sure what you are.

+1