1. Innocence code has arrived in mine also
  2. Got mine too now a question going for Berlin myself now what I need to know is seating or standing does it mantel where I sit and what is the atmosphere like for those that have attended the venue thanks in advance for any replays
  3. Got my innocence code too!
  4. The eagle has landed
  5. I now have 7 codes to use hope they add more dates.........
  6. ticketmaster.nl doesn't list amsterdam as to be "on sale" tomorrow (unlike all the other venues - except for cologne, which starts on monday).
  7. Does anyone know when does the O2 priority take place and how?

I have a friend with O2 phone in England and he’s no u2 fan
  8. Originally posted by firebis:Does anyone know when does the O2 priority take place and how?

I have a friend with O2 phone in England and he’s no u2 fan
    If you go on to the web and go to the o2priority site enter your cell phone number they text you a code you enter the code and you then have access to all their pre sales . The link then takes you to the U2 shows and you try and purchase the tickets you want
  9. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    If you go on to the web and go to the o2priority site enter your cell phone number they text you a code you enter the code and you then have access to all their pre sales . The link then takes you to the U2 shows and you try and purchase the tickets you want
    i think it is at 9.00AM uk time Friday