1. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    If you go on to the web and go to the o2priority site enter your cell phone number they text you a code you enter the code and you then have access to all their pre sales . The link then takes you to the U2 shows and you try and purchase the tickets you want
    Thank you Andy. The code is to be used in the normal Ticketmaster (or AXS) website ? Or there is other place where you have to buy them?

2. I have an Experience fan club code and two innocence codes then i have an O2 priority code plus 2 live nation codes and an album pre sale code...i joined the fan club 3 times with my wifes name and kids names
  3. You got it Remy we have to be well prepared haha
  4. Originally posted by firebis:[..]
    Thank you Andy. The code is to be used in the normal Ticketmaster (or AXS) website ? Or there is other place where you have to buy them?
    When you get on to the o2 priority website the u2 link takes you direct to ticketmaster......
  5. Contrary to other posts...10am is the pre-sale start as far as I can see for UK.

Timing:
    Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start
    Saturday, 20 Jan. (5pm) – U2.com Subscriber presale ends
    Public on sale: Friday, 26 Jan. (Copenhagen on sale is: Monday, 29 Jan.)
    All times are local venue time.
  6. Thank You again Andy
  7. Originally posted by Edi:Contrary to other posts...10am is the pre-sale start as far as I can see for UK.

Timing:
    Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start
    Saturday, 20 Jan. (5pm) – U2.com Subscriber presale ends
    Public on sale: Friday, 26 Jan. (Copenhagen on sale is: Monday, 29 Jan.)
    All times are local venue time.
    in the UK there is an o2 pre sale at 9.00AM friday and for the album pre sale it is at 10.00AM monday the others are as you describe
  8. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    in the UK there is an o2 pre sale at 9.00AM friday and for the album pre sale it is at 10.00AM monday the others are as you describe
    Album and O2 pre-sales are which dates... Next week I thought Andy ?
  9. O2 is Friday morning i the UK 9.00AM Album is Monday