1. I am a happy man!!!!!! After enjoying the shows in Kuip (1987), Ahoy (2x1990), Dortmund (1992), Kiel (1992), Kuip (2x1993), Kuip (1997), Keulen (2001), Gelredome Arnhem (2001), Arena (2x2005), Arena (2x2009), Ziggo dome (2015), Antwerpen (2015), Arena (2017) and Brussel (2017), a new U2 chapter is coming soon: Seats in Keulen (4-9-2018) en GA in Amsterdam Ziggo Dome (7-10-2018)! Let's Party !
  2. anyone able to buy GA access tickets for the Milan gig?
  3. Even though I had to wait for an hour and half, my wife and I managed to get '2' GA Floor tickets for Lisbon! Good luck to all and fingers crosses for the Dublin shows!
  4. For what i Know by friends no tickets available except the ones At 200€
    Dirty bastards ( ticketone)
    Going this way on the 26 For general sale there Will be only toilets seats
  5. Has anyone sat behind the stage before then on the last tour. Is it shit?
  6. I think you'll see the show "egyptian shape"
  7. Would also like to know how bad it is in the cheap seats. Couldn't get GA in Berlin (appeared to sell out on the 1st presale day) and wasn't prepared to fork out 200 euros for goods seats, so thought it was either this or nothing.
  8. Berlin isn't as big of a venue. Cologne the seats are like 50% more far away than in Berlin.

Actually, in Berlin there is no bad seat in the house. Blocks 201, 212 and 411 are the cheapest. Sat 411 in 2015 and it was actually amazing. been a bit left, Adam wasn't to be seen mostly, Larry barely, but I still saw a tiny bit of the big screen and could look straight onto the estage. 201 you can look directly to the main stage and it's the closest seats you can get to the e-stage.

There's smaller screens on both ends of the big screen so you still see most of the graphics and you will see the band a lot too on there.
    Behind the stage is interesting I guess, though it's mostly Adam and Edge turning backwards, barely Bono. For 46€ actually still a very nice spot, you can look straight up the aisle to the e-stage (maybe not in the upper 4-5 rows, but the ones lower).
  9. I’m intrigued to try the behind the stage seats.
  10. Originally posted by sparko:Berlin isn't as big of a venue. Cologne the seats are like 50% more far away than in Berlin.

Actually, in Berlin there is no bad seat in the house. Blocks 201, 212 and 411 are the cheapest. Sat 411 in 2015 and it was actually amazing. been a bit left, Adam wasn't to be seen mostly, Larry barely, but I still saw a tiny bit of the big screen and could look straight onto the estage. 201 you can look directly to the main stage and it's the closest seats you can get to the e-stage.

There's smaller screens on both ends of the big screen so you still see most of the graphics and you will see the band a lot too on there.
    Behind the stage is interesting I guess, though it's mostly Adam and Edge turning backwards, barely Bono. For 46€ actually still a very nice spot, you can look straight up the aisle to the e-stage (maybe not in the upper 4-5 rows, but the ones lower).
    Yes Berlin is very nice. The e-stage is almost directly opposite of the seats.