1. Originally posted by jeroenpolman:I am a happy man!!!!!! After enjoying the shows in Kuip (1987), Ahoy (2x1990), Dortmund (1992), Kiel (1992), Kuip (2x1993), Kuip (1997), Keulen (2001), Gelredome Arnhem (2001), Arena (2x2005), Arena (2x2009), Ziggo dome (2015), Antwerpen (2015), Arena (2017) and Brussel (2017), a new U2 chapter is coming soon: Seats in Keulen (4-9-2018) en GA in Amsterdam Ziggo Dome (7-10-2018)! Let's Party !
    What a coincidence, we have the same age, my father is from Arnhem. My first gig was also de Kuip 1987. Last will be Ziggo GA 7 oct. Maybe a meeting before with lots of Starters. Getting crazy.
  2. Originally posted by NoLine2010:Even though I had to wait for an hour and half, my wife and I managed to get '2' GA Floor tickets for Lisbon! Good luck to all and fingers crosses for the Dublin shows!
    Same here, almost 2 hours after the presale started.
  3. Tickets are safe. Yesterday two GA left for Berlin, today two GA right for Hamburg. We are really looking forward to the shows.

The online ques we really early. Yesterday 9:35, today even 9:15. But I had the tickets both times at 10:05 latest
  4. Berlin GA all sorted, flights and hotel booked too.
  5. Disgusting fees for international orders from Germany & Portugal to the UK.
  6. Ridiculous allright 35 euro .
    Why dont they just use e tickets ?
  7. I was told yesterday in this forum that a code can only be used to buy 2 tickets for one single show. I was able to buy tickets for London, Hamburg, Cologne and Lisbon all with the same code. Just FYI for anyone who was wondering the same.
  8. Originally posted by LMJR:I was told yesterday in this forum that a code can only be used to buy 2 tickets for one single show. I was able to buy tickets for London, Hamburg, Cologne and Lisbon all with the same code. Just FYI for anyone who was wondering the same.
    That might have worked because it's been 4 different vendors. Don't call them a**holes if they find out and revoke all your tickets. It's their right, they told you.
  9. Originally posted by sparko:[..]
    That might have worked because it's been 4 different vendors. Don't call them a**holes if they find out and revoke all your tickets. It's their right, they told you.

Might have a problem with the German ones-Ticketmaster.De for both venues.
    Did the same on 2015 tour with no issues.