1. I have a code from a friend who can't get online at the moment and left me to try and get tickets but i can't see a link to get into the pre-sale. do you have to do it all through your sign inat U2.com or is there a link you can use.

A pm would be appreciated if not wanting to post on here.
  2. Originally posted by Kevtic:I have a code from a friend who can't get online at the moment and left me to try and get tickets but i can't see a link to get into the pre-sale. do you have to do it all through your sign inat U2.com or is there a link you can use.

A pm would be appreciated if not wanting to post on here.
    you have to login at u2.com
  3. everything perfect, this morning 10 o 'clock i was inside ticketone /italy thorugh u2.com with "innocence" code as usual since 2004........green light/colour, tickets awailable, i clicked ,copied and pasted the code, seats position chosen, opened ok and............available only seats for 224,00 euro each for both night. It's a real shit, i tried right now again , no places for 120,00 euro. Plus 40 dollars subscription u2.com, plus 78 euro deluxe edition, plus 12 euro normal cd, 12 euro i tunes version, plus train,plus meals, plus hotels can i give more than 1000 euro for two concerts? It's a crap, i never had such problems with u2 concert ,it's a real robbery, it's a shame for live nation, u2.com, ticketone and so on, i'm really pissed off. I will try again ,with records codes by amazon but everythyng was no way , never so bad organised as this time. I think that everyone has got such problems must write anywhere and comments this "adventures" . Ok for secondary ticketing, in this way they will beat them but they have to think much more to fans. We are not a bank.
  4. This.. just got me 2 extra Experience codes. Might also explain why some others have seen codes popping up.

5. That actually is a pretty nice move, I would have never expected them to do so.
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:everything perfect, this morning 10 o 'clock i was inside ticketone /italy thorugh u2.com with "innocence" code as usual since 2004........green light/colour, tickets awailable, i clicked ,copied and pasted the code, seats position chosen, opened ok and............available only seats for 224,00 euro each for both night. It's a real shit, i tried right now again , no places for 120,00 euro. Plus 40 dollars subscription u2.com, plus 78 euro deluxe edition, plus 12 euro normal cd, 12 euro i tunes version, plus train,plus meals, plus hotels can i give more than 1000 euro for two concerts? It's a crap, i never had such problems with u2 concert ,it's a real robbery, it's a shame for live nation, u2.com, ticketone and so on, i'm really pissed off. I will try again ,with records codes by amazon but everythyng was no way , never so bad organised as this time. I think that everyone has got such problems must write anywhere and comments this "adventures" . Ok for secondary ticketing, in this way they will beat them but they have to think much more to fans. We are not a bank.

unfortunately they are right
  7. Some of the level 4 seats in the O2 are 212 pounds !
    Insane money as level 4 there are dreadful nosebleeds.
  8. they are right? nothing it' s guaranteed? i knew this rules for the records codes by amazon, i tried on monday, again and tomorrow but it's not a good excuse i'm sorry, we are only numbers? They ask us too much and ......nothing. I wrote right now to the "help assistance" by u2.com Never had such problems......this is not democracy, i won't be costricted to buy the most expensive tickets .
  9. i will try sorry
  10. Originally posted by bazzzz:everything perfect, this morning 10 o 'clock i was inside ticketone /italy thorugh u2.com with "innocence" code as usual since 2004........green light/colour, tickets awailable, i clicked ,copied and pasted the code, seats position chosen, opened ok and............available only seats for 224,00 euro each for both night. It's a real shit, i tried right now again , no places for 120,00 euro. Plus 40 dollars subscription u2.com, plus 78 euro deluxe edition, plus 12 euro normal cd, 12 euro i tunes version, plus train,plus meals, plus hotels can i give more than 1000 euro for two concerts? It's a crap, i never had such problems with u2 concert ,it's a real robbery, it's a shame for live nation, u2.com, ticketone and so on, i'm really pissed off. I will try again ,with records codes by amazon but everythyng was no way , never so bad organised as this time. I think that everyone has got such problems must write anywhere and comments this "adventures" . Ok for secondary ticketing, in this way they will beat them but they have to think much more to fans. We are not a bank.
    the language of progress?