1. Tuesday night in east London
    When will they announce the better nights in east London
  2. Not till they have sold out Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Rule no 1 of Ticket promotion.
  3. what a presale today. doing this for years now, never had something like today. I mean we pay for that and in the end amsterdam hat a cue more than 30min. before the presale begang. we could enter the amst. presale about 15min after 10h for the first time, at this time we already changed our plan to cologne, took some time to get 3 reight or left side tix with two codes. horrable. is this the future of u2 presales!? So you have to bay to 'maybe' buy tickets for a high price. And it will get even worse on monday I think. with even more peaple having a code.
  4. So, I had a nightmare this time round. Having been in GA since London 2 on Elevation, the only tickets I could bag for the one date I can actually make (I know, it narrowed my chances) were block 113, seating, at Manchester.

Even seriously considered RedZone until they sold out too (it seemed).

I was looking for GA yesterday with experience presale code and nothing was available. I'm a teacher and couldn't get access to ticket sales before 11am. Waited for this morning, knowing I was available at 10am, and nothing still. Then RedZone went. I eventually went for seats at £206 each. RedZone was £270, it's a bit of a bargain considering the top price seats.

Consoling myself with the fact I get to see the screen (I didn't on I&E as I was too close to the walkway!) and the fact I can take my little girl who saw them at Twickenham (if she fancies it).

Anyway, I have tickets, I should be happy!
  5. Originally posted by nickbibby:So, I had a nightmare this time round. Having been in GA since London 2 on Elevation, the only tickets I could bag for the one date I can actually make (I know, it narrowed my chances) were block 113, seating, at Manchester.

Even seriously considered RedZone until they sold out too (it seemed).

I was looking for GA yesterday with experience presale code and nothing was available. I'm a teacher and couldn't get access to ticket sales before 11am. Waited for this morning, knowing I was available at 10am, and nothing still. Then RedZone went. I eventually went for seats at £206 each. RedZone was £270, it's a bit of a bargain considering the top price seats.

Consoling myself with the fact I get to see the screen (I didn't on I&E as I was too close to the walkway!) and the fact I can take my little girl who saw them at Twickenham (if she fancies it).

Anyway, I have tickets, I should be happy!
    I really feel for you I was lucky enough to get a couple of GA's for Manchester in the Experience sale for Manchester but there are 4 of us who want to go and i was on at 10 yesterday and no GA at all for Manchester....I have 6 codes left for various sales so gonna have to rethink my plan Good luck with your ticket searching its a pain
  6. Does anyone else think Mondays pre sale will be even more a nightmare with loads of people having codes. I'm hoping for 2 seated Manchester tickets aroundbthe 120mark as got behind the stage 1s on fri. My friend going to take them now. Anyway good luck to all trying and I hope you get what tickets you need.
  7. I think they will add more dates once the general sales start next Friday and hopefully there will be further pre-sales for all us big UU2 fans...keep the faith
  8. Originally posted by Prior86:Does anyone else think Mondays pre sale will be even more a nightmare with loads of people having codes. I'm hoping for 2 seated Manchester tickets aroundbthe 120mark as got behind the stage 1s on fri. My friend going to take them now. Anyway good luck to all trying and I hope you get what tickets you need.
    More people have codes, but do they all want to go? I have seen these codes for sale on internet.
  9. If we reached the Point of selling codes on the web....well guys....it's a shame
  10. Selling them is one thing, paying for them another
  11. I agree I did hear that the selling strategy is to sell the expensive seats first by restricting the amount of GA's released .....If it is true then that's a shame too