1. Originally posted by Fly40:Yes i think it has happened Yesterday For Milan where you could find only the 200 tickets.surely a strategy ( bastard ) ....but the problem is that it's only the presale
    What Will happen next week?
    we'll see dear bro......i have codes from amazon and still the innocence code, i'll try everyday, but i think i will wait new dates for Milan and Dublin too.
  2. As there are so many disappointed fans they have obviously done it a different way. I have always managed to get standing tickets on the second round of pre sales.But hopefully everyone will get fixed up with more shows being added next weekend
  3. Originally posted by Fano:[..]
    Its not .
    Seatmaps were up for alot of the venues like Cologne,Hamburg,Berlin,Milan etc ,you could see what seats were available ,
    In Cologne almost the whole venue was available for purchase.

They will sell most of the tickets in the presales ,only crumbs will be left for general sale.
    It sells out in minutes next Friday and huge hype is created so second gig added and demand is increased,thats how it works.

For last years Croke Park concert ,only 8000 tickets were left for General sale ,the rest went in presales.

It doesn't work like that mate.

They allocate a percentage of each category for each presale. So let's say 10% for Experience, 10% for Innocence and 5% for the retailer presale. The other 75% goes into general sale. So what you saw on the maps is based on the allocation for that specific presale.

Here's an example to proof my point: with an Experience code you could not get GA's at the start of the Innocence presale, but as soon as you switched to an Innocence code at the exact same time you could.

So this proves that each presale has a different allocation. Separated from each other.
  4. 72,000 Croke Park tickets sold during ore sale last year? That’s ludicrous. Where do those numbers come from?
  5. Wow, so sad to see people begging for codes on FB.... Not everyone will get GA no matter what you do... If there is a mountain find a way through it or around it...
  6. I have lost track as to when the album and O2 pre-sales are...and any other pre-sales... Can anyone re-advise please ?
  7. Originally posted by beershack:[..]
    Not all went through the presales. LiveNation funneled thousands of tickets to Stubhub, Seatwave, Platinum tickets etc

Sorry ,I forgot about that allocation of tickets ,yes you are indeed correct.

It doesn't work like that mate.

They allocate a percentage of each category for each presale. So let's say 10% for Experience, 10% for Innocence and 5% for the retailer presale. The other 75% goes into general sale. So what you saw on the maps is based on the allocation for that specific presale.

Here's an example to proof my point: with an Experience code you could not get GA's at the start of the Innocence presale, but as soon as you switched to an Innocence code at the exact same time you could.

So this proves that each presale has a different allocation. Separated from each other.

Yes different allocations for different presales that it correct.
    However this was what was available Friday evening for Cologne in the Innocence presale .
    Obviously standing and the cheaper seat alloocation has been sold at this stage.
    Basically most of the venue was available for purchase .

Most of the tickets for these first round of concerts will be sold in presales .
    Its probably 20% for Experience ,40% for Innocence and 20% for Retail presale,leaving 20% for general sale.
    In markets like the UK and Italy where there is a Telecoms presale and Livenation presale the percentages in the first 3 presales will be lower.
    It satisfies the U2 subscribers and it also means a quick sell out in the general sale driving up demand for the extra dates added.

72,000 Croke Park tickets sold during pre sale last year? That’s ludicrous. Where do those numbers come from?

Figures from Ticketmaster .
    There were hardly any tickets sold in the general sale ,I know people who work in a Ticketmaster outlet and they got hardly any tickets for sale,they got 6 standing tickets ,and about 30 seats.
    Anyone could buy the tickets in the presale last year ,all you had to do was pay an extra 50 euro addon on the Ticketmaster page.
  8. The map above is really interesting. Friday evening was 3 days after the pre-sales started. It looks like really a lot, actually most (if not all) tickets went to the pre-sales. I wouldn't guess that. Well, it might also differ from venue to venue, I guess
  9. Indeed,the Sun is an absolute rag,90% of their stories are fiction.

They wont be playing those dates in Dublin ,no chance.
    Madrid to Dublin is a long journey and Dublin to Copenhagen is a long journey too ,they would need 2-3 days bufer zone either side to allow for the truck convoys.
    Add to this the time taken to adapt the stage setup in the 3arena .
    The Dublin dates will almost certainly be in November.

10. Originally posted by Edi:I have lost track as to when the album and O2 pre-sales are...and any other pre-sales... Can anyone re-advise please ?