1. More presales for London, the Amazon one this time.

2. Just got tickets for London O2,Phew!
  3. Anyone know when the extra dates will be announced ?

4. Yep I'm wondering that.
    General sale on Fri 26th Jan begins @ 09.00
    Is it just Amazon being a ticket vendor (ie ticketmaster etc)?
  5. Originally posted by Fano:[..]

Sorry ,I forgot about that allocation of tickets ,yes you are indeed correct.

[..]

Yes different allocations for different presales that it correct.
    However this was what was available Friday evening for Cologne in the Innocence presale .
    Obviously standing and the cheaper seat alloocation has been sold at this stage.
    Basically most of the venue was available for purchase .
    [url="https://image.ibb.co/cDcbGw/capture_20180119_224014.jpg]"][image][/url]

Most of the tickets for these first round of concerts will be sold in presales .
    Its probably 20% for Experience ,40% for Innocence and 20% for Retail presale,leaving 20% for general sale.
    In markets like the UK and Italy where there is a Telecoms presale and Livenation presale the percentages in the first 3 presales will be lower.
    It satisfies the U2 subscribers and it also means a quick sell out in the general sale driving up demand for the extra dates added.

[..]

Figures from Ticketmaster .
    There were hardly any tickets sold in the general sale ,I know people who work in a Ticketmaster outlet and they got hardly any tickets for sale,they got 6 standing tickets ,and about 30 seats.
    Anyone could buy the tickets in the presale last year ,all you had to do was pay an extra 50 euro addon on the Ticketmaster page.

you can believe what you want of course, but that map doesn't tell a thing about the actual number of tickets sold. The only thing you can tell from that pic is that at the end of the day the demand in the Innocence presale didn't come close to the number of tickets that were available. And you can be sure that availability was still limited.
  6. Correct. So perhaps and most likely Amazon has their own ticket allocation. More chance than in general sale I guess.
  7. What is the GA?