1. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    There is just start at 8pm... but not sure there will be specifically wrote support. And it's just from confirmation, tickets are will call.

If there was a support band it would be indicated somewhere between gates opening and U2 time. It always is, at least here in Spain ("Artista invitado" = support band):

2. but:

I don't see anything on these tix
  3. Yes, you're right. I thought it was a common practice but I have seen other tix and they rarely tell Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Although I admit I really really liked the concept of "no support = U2 playing more songs"
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yes, you're right. I thought it was a common practice but I have seen other tix and they rarely tell Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Although I admit I really really liked the concept of "no support = U2 playing more songs"
    exactly!
  5. Would make sense for E & I to have no support act, just an "evening with U2" as on I & E. Plus, the 8:00 start time means U2 delaying, as usualy, until 8:30 or so to take the stage, which is when I remember the shows starting back in 2015.
  6. i think no openers in the arenas,imo
  7. guests fr sure, not every night like for soi tour
  8. That's cause these are boring, unimaginative US tickets. That's what we get for $20 service charges!
  9. setlist?
    at the moment i dream a rock setlist but i'm too unhappy with them, sorry
  10. I'm hoping the set-list is lame since I don't think I'll be able to catch this tour LOL!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:For me the big question is: will they mantain the poor 21-22 songs standard of the TJT30 Tour, or will they step it up to the 25-26 standard of the I&E tour?

Hey, 21-22 songs ain't too shabby (well, not compared to PJ but...).
    I'm going to see Liam Gallagher a week from this evening and he's been playing a whopping 14 (!) songs since he began playing North American dates this month.
    At least I'll get to bed a a decent hour, I suppose.
  12. I hear ya.

Cripes, I still can't believe these are the only venues for leg 1. They're pulling a Radiohead and skipping Toronto altogether!

(Sorry, that's a bit insensitive, isn't it?)