1. Closer...........lemon
  2. Encore will include the McDonalds trio of nuggets

Elevation
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:Wouldn't mind if they literally did innocence + experience. Maybe add a few old classics in there, but retire elevation, vertigo and beautiful day. Rotate with or without you,streets and One.

The miracle (even though I don't think they'll start with this again)
    California
    Song for someone
    Iris
    Every breaking wave
    raised by wolves
    cedar wood road
    sleep like a baby tonight
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride
    New Years day
    Love is all we have left
    Lights of home
    You're the best thing about me
    Get out of your own way (maybe a bullet the blue sky snippet)
    American soul
    Summer of love
    Red flag day
    The showman
    Landlady
    love is bigger than anything in its way

streets
    blackout
    Its the little things that give you away

Obviously I haven't heard the album so don't know which songs would work well off each other. Also I doubt they'll play every song from the new album

I'm totally down with this, except retire Pride and replace with This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now.
  4. Have to wait for album for actual setlist, but this is my prediction for opening night. I think there'll be 10 SOE songs, 5 or 6 SOI songs. Streets, Pride, One, Vertigo,UTEOTW, Boy song. I believe Kite will return for this tour because of the theme. Maybe, and I'm hoping Gone will make a return. So my final tally for night 1 is 24 songs
  5. Hope Vertigo and BD are replaced by some other songs, but I doubt it will happen.

Casual fans would be buying a ticket excited to see those songs.
  6. As one who loves Pop, I hate to say it, but after listening to the first five songs we know of from SOE, I just don't see any songs from 1997 making a comeback for this tour. I would LOVE to hear stuff like Gone, Discotheque, Please, Last Night, etc. and think they would all work so well for the "Experience" theme...but from the songs we've heard so far, it sounds like they are going more with an earnest "ATYCLB"-type theme for the new album, rather than an ironic, sometimes darker stance informed by the 90s trilogy. I hope I'm wrong but that's the sense I'm getting thus far.
  7. The Blackout
    Lights To Home
    Desire
    Vertigo
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Showman
    Exit
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End Of The World
    -Numb-
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    You’re The Best Thing About Me
    I Will Follow
    Bad
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Pride
    With Or Without You

City Of Blinding Lights
    Beautiful Day
    The Little Things That Give You Away

8. 7-8 songs from SOE
    15 of the same old hits.
    The end.
  9. For me the big question is: will they mantain the poor 21-22 songs standard of the TJT30 Tour, or will they step it up to the 25-26 standard of the I&E tour?
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:For me the big question is: will they mantain the poor 21-22 songs standard of the TJT30 Tour, or will they step it up to the 25-26 standard of the I&E tour?
    probably depends on if there will be support act or not...
  11. Good point. There's an easy way to know it: you have bought tickets already - if there's no specified time for the support act then it just doesn't exist
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Good point. There's an easy way to know it: you have bought tickets already - if there's no specified time for the support act then it just doesn't exist
    There is just start at 8pm... but not sure there will be specifically wrote support. And it's just from confirmation, tickets are will call.