1. 10 minutes live version of lady with the spinning head. That would be awsome
  2. well, add stateless (not a b side though) and soon..

3. Ok then. Pianos and orchestras have no business on U2 records after 1984. Curse the BBC and their pianos and orchestras...
  4. Originally posted by Anam:[..]

Ok then. Pianos and orchestras have no business on U2 records after 1984. Curse the BBC and their pianos and orchestras...
    I’d have to throw Lemon in the mix also.
  5. Originally posted by Anam:[..]

Ok then. Pianos and orchestras have no business on U2 records after 1984. Curse the BBC and their pianos and orchestras...
    Top of my head... warchild 95, EBW EMA 14 and outro of HMTMKMKM... all great.
  6. Tongue firmly in cheek:

The HMTMKMKM outro has me thinking... The end-of-movie version of Hands that Built America is cool too. All I want is You is ok. The others are not my cup of tea at all, at all, at all.

Lemon has what I think is a cello or keyboard cello. So does Dirty Day. I like cellos.

But this recording live session pianoish orchestra versions of great rocks tunes must stop.
  7. Originally posted by mrkdffy:Somehow I managed to chop my original post a bit last night...

30 + Orchestra and 10 or so choir. Some songs the orchestra simply complimented ( one, aiwiy,) others triggered an interesting re-work (ytbtam).

Spotted Paul McGuinness, Gavin Friday, Cillian Murphy but didn’t see the rumoured Noel Gallagher

Ended with 1 hour interview of the band with Cat Deeley

Spoke (and got autographs) with Bono and The Edge. Bono told me there will be a Scottish gig as part of 2018 tour this time but he couldn’t remember venue!

First time I’ve ever spoken to any of the band in 30 years of gig attending.

Wonderful night

Sounds a wonderful night. What an experience. And U2 are going back to Scotland. Brilliant. I didn’t get to Scotland for SOI but I’m told Glasgow was the best gig of tour. If I win the GA lottery I’m there For SOE. Thanks for letting us know what the night was like
  8. Originally posted by Anam:[..]

Original of the species
  9. I'm liking the sound of this set list and material old and new
  10. which was the setlist? is it true they played two other new songs? Someone has the recording?