1. Originally posted by MattG:I believe the GAs are still cheaper on StubHub

I paid $55 + $16 in fees for a total of $71. The GAs are $77 before fees on Ticketmaster
    Hopefully they'll come down closer to show in Atlanta. As of now, they are still $198 each for the cheapest GA...
  2. Remember Wembley 3/4 in 1993? Unemployed folk were allowed in for free.
  3. Maybe that was the OLD U2 , now it's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
  4. How does one go about doing this?
  5. What ticket package do we need to get the VIP book?
  6. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    Thanks for the heads up. Though I am a bit of a tight arse, I think I’d rather pay face value to TM (who I hate), than give scalpers a single cent
    They aren't all necessarily scalpers
  7. If they sell above face value they are, even if they're not scalpers for a living
  8. Right, I'd never buy over face value from them instead of Ticketmaster, but when they sell tickets at a loss, they become the sucker - not me.

Also it could very well have been bought from someone who just couldn't make the show and decided to list their ticket. You never know.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Right, I'd never buy over face value from them instead of Ticketmaster, but when they sell tickets at a loss, they become the sucker - not me.

Also it could very well have been bought from someone who just couldn't make the show and decided to list their ticket. You never know.
    Agreed there on both regards.
  10. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Right, I'd never buy over face value from them instead of Ticketmaster, but when they sell tickets at a loss, they become the sucker - not me.

Yeah there’s no harm in paying face value or less than face value in the secondary market. The only reason I’d maybe prefer buying of ticketmaster is for the safety of knowing who I’m buying with but that’s up to the individual to decide. I’ve went to a few gigs where I’ve got tickets outside the venue for well under face value.