1. There was a major price drop this evening for tomorrow, I noticed a lot of tickets that were either $81, $111, or $176 dropped down to $46 ..they're in the upper section still.
  2. No, they're forced to only listen to the show from behind a black curtain.
  3. Best concert ever.
    I guess I should have reformulated the question.
    If there is a small percentage of people in the section they want to close, they move them to a different section or just leave those poor bastards there and keep the section open?
  4. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Best concert ever.
    I guess I should have reformulated the question.
    If there is a small percentage of people in the section they want to close, they move them to a different section or just leave those poor bastards there and keep the section open?
    Papo was only being sarcastic

Yeah, people who buys tix for a poorly sold section are then reallocated in another (better) section.
  5. Sorry, did not want to offend anybody.
    Folks who get relocated often get upgraded to a much better section, that' s what happened to friends at various shows.
  6. Originally posted by Papo:Sorry, did not want to offend anybody.
    Folks who get relocated often get upgraded to a much better section, that' s what happened to friends at various shows.
    Which is farily easy to do because those expensive sections probably aren't sold out either
  7. It depends if they even get a seat in the cordoned off area in the first place, normally sales take sections first then if sales are bad, they won't put certain sections on sale unless they feel the event is selling well enough to open section by section. But because it's U2 and they expect to sell out the entire arena every time, I wouldn't be surprised if Live Nation put the entire arena on sale and then had to relocate and upgrade seats. Either way, it's stupid and they need to completely reassess.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Papo was only being sarcastic

Yeah, people who buys tix for a poorly sold section are then reallocated in another (better) section.
    I know. I wasn't offended
    The question came to my mind because in MSG all the sections were open from the very beginning and my location is in the back for the first show. The possibility of a better seat is exciting
  9. Curtaining off Madison Square Garden would be the biggest fiasco since that Boy Tour gig where there were just 6 attendants.......... and 5 of them were from the band that supported U2.
  10. Lol
    I guess you are right