1. Originally posted by raynman009:Pretty cool performance. Obviously not a one time live performance. They sang it a few times and mixed it together. Sounded good though. I didn’t watch the Grammys. But looking at various website reviews, U2 were barely mentioned. Sad to say but I finally think their revelancy is gone among the general population. Ed Sheeran and other Pop or Hip Hop acts are what it’s all about.
  2. not being nominated for anything is why...

U2 were barely mentioned
  3. these exhibitions like in the italian tv with only two members of the band are ridiculous, these are not "my" u2
  4. “Blessed are the Shithole Countries, for they gave us the American Dream”
  5. Album wasn't released in time for eligibility this year.

But, listening to some of the award winning music last night, if they wanna be more relevant, they need to write more about "dripping with finesse" and less about "refu-jesus"!

I think its funny there was one category (cant remember which) that ed sheeran was the only male nominated, and had probably the weakest song of the nominees and won. With the time's up momentum in high gear at the Grammys was I the only one to notice this?
  6. sorry there were all 4 bandmates but the show and the grammy awards are only commercial events like the hall of fame, imo
  7. Bono and Edge with Kendrick was pretty cool.
  8. Their performance was insanely good and relevant. I cannot wait for the start of this tour!
  9. I'm not a huge fan of GOOYOW but that performance of it was really great. That's the kind of thing that U2 can do so well to make a song that's maybe not all that great into something that can really sparkle.
  10. I really like GOOYOW but I’m loving the live performances even more. I like how Bono’s voice isn’t as polished live, I think edge is sounding great live and I think the band look really into it in general.
  11. It was ok..sounded a bit thin if anything