1. Many thanks for this Nuno also a pleasure to meet you briefly at this show, Cheers Bud
  2. Wow thanks mate
  3. You're welcome! A pleasure to meet you too, see you next tour. Regards mate
  4. A lot of Crokers are frustrated cause with Barcelona, Dublin is the only european show without surfaced IEM recording...but enjoy the fact that it exists!
  5. Said it before

Nuno, you are a legend

Very much appreciated from a life long fan who doesn't have the patience or time to do what you do at concerts

Regards

Andy

6. That must also have been a special treat. I only got the America snippet in Dublin last year. I loved that version since I love the Simon & Garfunkel original. The Heroes snippet would've been great too, but I cherish this version with America, thanks for that
  7. Originally posted by andytaff:Said it before

Nuno, you are a legend

Very much appreciated from a life long fan who doesn't have the patience or time to do what you do at concerts

Regards

Andy
    Thank you for the kind words. Regards, Nuno
  8. Originally posted by drogba29:A lot of Crokers are frustrated cause with Barcelona, Dublin is the only european show without surfaced IEM recording...but enjoy the fact that it exists!
    As a Croker I am frustrated that the band had the chance to play a truly special hometown show and they just went through the motions and played the most standard show of the tour with just two nods (the planes during Streets and Larry's t-shirt, wow, how shocking, how impressive).
  9. Thanks anyway for the recording, Nuno. I'm sure it sounds amazing and I hope those who listen to it enjoy it thoroughly
  10. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:[..]

That must also have been a special treat. I only got the America snippet in Dublin last year. I loved that version since I love the Simon & Garfunkel original. The Heroes snippet would've been great too, but I cherish this version with America, thanks for that
    It was, Toronto's version was unique and awesome. My thoughts are exactly the same as yours about the America snippet in Dublin. Even though it was the wrong place to have that snippet, it sounded amazing as you can hear in the recording . You're welcome
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As a Croker I am frustrated that the band had the chance to play a truly special hometown show and they just went through the motions and played the most standard show of the tour with just two nods (the planes during Streets and Larry's t-shirt, wow, how shocking, how impressive).
    I had the same feeling. I was a bit disappointed with the show that night. Then again, the atmosphere in the city, fans travelling from all over the world, coming together drinking in pubs and sharing their passion made up for that..