1. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:[..]
    I had the same feeling. I was a bit disappointed with the show that night. Then again, the atmosphere in the city, fans travelling from all over the world, coming together drinking in pubs and sharing their passion made up for that..
    Agreed, it was the BEST "concert-surrounding experience" I've had in my life. The U2 show was the least exciting thing of the package!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Agreed, it was the BEST "concert-surrounding experience" I've had in my life. The U2 show was the least exciting thing of the package!
    Sad but true. I really enjoyed my stay there, but those jetplanes were the best part of the show And there were two wtf moments in Bad that night: At first that they played it instead of ASOH on their homecoming gig and that America snippet instead of Heroes (and Bono kept trying people to singalong on and on but almost nobody did). It was pretty awkward...
  3. Yes "The Walk" to Croke Park it's quite unique (no bus, no tube to take).
    Obviously The show itself has nothing more and nothing less but I heard the Side 2 and that was the goal.
    Thanks to all the Irish people who helped us during this trip, I still dislike Guinness but discovered the Hop House 13th!
  4. Originally posted by drogba29:Yes "The Walk" to Croke Park it's quite unique (no bus, no tube to take).
    Obviously The show itself has nothing more and nothing less but I heard the Side 2 and that was the goal.
    Thanks to all the Irish people who helped us during this trip, I still dislike Guinness but discovered the Hop House 13th!
    Guinness is great!! Visit of Guinness Storehouse (the museum) on the last day was one of the best parts... (from brewery right to the plane was cool )
    But we're getting "slightly" offtopic
  5. I travelled from Australia to Dublin for this concert and to hear this song is amazing. Thankyou so much nunomoreira1, this is incredible.

Does this mean we might hear the whole concert one day???
  6. Was an epic night ,looking forward to the full version IEM.
  7. Originally posted by cookoman:I travelled from Australia to Dublin for this concert and to hear this song is amazing. Thankyou so much nunomoreira1, this is incredible.

Does this mean we might hear the whole concert one day???
    You're welcome.

For now, this is all that will be released from Dublin. I'll share something else soon.
  8. So the full concert exists then???
  9. Maybe one day. Nuno teased with the clip of NYC 2015, and then released the full show about a year and a half later. So there is precedent.
  10. It is good to know that it exists, but it is wrong not to know when we will hear it.
  11. IEM's probably exist for all shows in the last 5 years. And I'm sure the Dublin show had multiple IEM tapers. We always complain about selling bootlegs, but a least they give you the choice to actually get it or not. Sharing only 1 song doesn't make much sense. Nor does creating a new topic for every single song.