1. By the time They reach down under it might be heavy with Passengers 30th anniversary set
  2. Seeing how its an eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE tour I would love to see some SOI songs in there,I think we'll get:
    The Miracle (maybe not all the time, could be a rotation choice for the 3rd song in the setlist)
    California snippet
    Song for Someone (snippet with 13?)
    Iris (full song or snippet with lights of home)
    Every breaking wave

From SOE we'll get:
    Love is all we have left
    Lights of home
    Youre the best thing about me
    Get out of your own way
    American soul
    The Little things that give you away
    The Blackout
    Love is bigger

So thats 13 songs consisting of E+I. I think we'll also hear The Showman, Red Flag day, Summer Of Love, Landlady as rotations on "special nights". So thats 13 songs for a 25 song setlist, which leaves gaps for the hits and other albums.
  3. I hope no SOI songs, minimum of 7 songs of SOE and for once no One and with or without you please. Some Zooropa, Pop and AB would be nice, to stay in the experience feeling
  4. Originally posted by adjepatatje:I hope no SOI songs, minimum of 7 songs of SOE and for once no One and with or without you please. Some Zooropa, Pop and AB would be nice, to stay in the experience feeling
    This is not the setlist wishes topic we have already. I want to know what fans predict about which regular I+E songs U2 will play at E+I.
  5. Where is OCTOBER e-stage with EBW? They don't play it I guess. But EBW, yes it will be in. Further on: One, BD, WOWY, Streets, Vertigo, SBS, Until The End... will stay.
  6. Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised By Wolves
    Until the End of the World
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    Every Breaking Wave
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    With or Without You
    City of Blinding Lights
    Beautiful Day
  7. they need to play end of the world songs like 'Seconds'
  8. Songs off the Pop album!
  9. only Breaking Wave will survive... Still hopping that the opening of the shows will be Love Is All/Blackout
  10. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Where is OCTOBER e-stage with EBW? They don't play it I guess. But EBW, yes it will be in. Further on: One, BD, WOWY, Streets, Vertigo, SBS, Until The End... will stay.
    October was played 42 times. And there were 76 shows.

What strikes me is that most fans think the SOI songs won't survive.
  11. It's simple. U2 have around 6-9 setlist spots for newer stuff and 1-3 for surprises or rotations, and the rest is for each tour's oldies/staples. These 6-9 new songs will be, obviously, from the newer SOE album and not from the former one, exactly the same that has happened since 1997. The previous album to the one they promote gets only 1-2 setlist spots, quite often even 0 (Popmart had 0 Zooropa staples, Elevation had 0 Pop staples (*), and I&E had 0 NLOTH staples).

Therefore it's safe to assume that SOI won't be represented much/at all in the upcoming tour.

(*) staple = a song that gets played in every or almost every show of the tour. I know Elevation Tour had several Pop songs here and there, but none were real staples.