Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Concerts: 79
  1. there is a week break between Madrid and Copenhagen so Copehagen could get some of these songs...
  2. America - Love is all we have left, Gloria, Desire, SATS, American Soul

Europe - Red Flag Day, EBTTRT, Summer of Love, New Years Day

UK (maybe shows before?) - Landlady, TUF, Stay, Wild Horses.

You could argue the band have given us 3 "different" setlist throughout this tour.
  3. They have a week off right after Madrid? The Brussels expo is free that week so time to rehearse there
  4. I think they will just have a holiday break like they had in America. No way they will do any rehearsing then.
  5. I wonder why they are waiting to Milan to debut the songs.
  6. The best show ever
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:America - Love is all we have left, Gloria, Desire, SATS, American Soul

Europe - Red Flag Day, EBTTRT, Summer of Love, New Years Day

UK (maybe shows before?) - Landlady, TUF, Stay, Wild Horses.

You could argue the band have given us 3 "different" setlist throughout this tour.

No
  8. Let's hope we won't know in advance what is gonna happen...
  9. I want Streets back. It’s tired and it’s old but so was my dog and I still loved it and would take it back in a heartbeat.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:I want Streets back. It’s tired and it’s old but so was my dog and I still loved it and would take it back in a heartbeat.
    Is a U2 show without Streets really a true U2 show?

Put it this way, I never listened to bootlegs from the JT tour from shows where they didn't include it. Ever since I became a fan, those shows always baffled me.

I understand why they're not playing it, I understand the logic of it (JT tour just happened etc.). Doesn't mean they're right.
  11. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Is a U2 show without Streets really a true U2 show?

Put it this way, I never listened to bootlegs from the JT tour from shows where they didn't include it. Ever since I became a fan, those shows always baffled me.

I understand why they're not playing it, I understand the logic of it (JT tour just happened etc.). Doesn't mean they're right.
    I really don't think it is. Fair enough if they don't want to play it but I really think they absolutely got it wrong by not including Streets for this tour.

I've been avoiding spoilers since the start of the EU tour (U2's Instagram sadly spoiled NYD's return) and even though I knew it was unlikely, I'm still sad to see it hasn't shown up.