Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Need a 2nd leg show to download, can see a few 3 stars and a 4 star, what show would people recommend for sound
  2. The 4 star.
  3. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Yep... I remember lots of negative comments about the City, Beaut and either One or Still encore. With the new Chaplin intro this show is now the closest to a Zooropa era show for me... a bit darker, political, clear messages, etc. So EI wins for me.

I+e had the rotation slots and a lot of superises. The political massage with zooropa/ Bullet was massive including the visuals.
    Beside Iris, EBW, song for someone (:r ) i+e is way better than e+i, What a waste that tour is. U2 could do much better, what’s wrong with them?
  4. Originally posted by kevinu267:Struggling to see the rationale to leave these changes to so late into the tour.

Leads me to believe that we might get maybe 1 or 2 more songs into rotation list at most with this timing.

My rationale:
    - US leg, US themed setlist.
    - EU mainland, EU themed setlist (European Union and all).
    - UK/Ireland part of the tour, another themed setlist (less EU maybe?)

Just thinking out loud but a three-part makes sense.
  5. Remy, do you know if Stay, Wild Horses and The Unforgettable Fire are still good to go for Milan?
  6. Good to see some gems rehearsed, and I am a fan of the new material but they've still played what, 20ish less songs than IE... Still wondering what has caused this kind of "autopilot" setlist mode with such less variation than just three years ago. Too much theme
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Idea.

Replacing Ocean/Iris/CWR/SBS/UTEOTW:

The Unforgettable Fire
    The Troubles
    ["remember the victims" + "car bomb"]
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me)

Close call... You see, I'm not too bad with predicting after all...just "no cigar..."

Who would have thought that Sunday Bloody "how-long-must-we-sing-this-song" Sunday was about to retire...