Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Close call... You see, I'm not too bad with predicting after all...just "no cigar..."

Who would have thought that Sunday Bloody "how-long-must-we-sing-this-song" Sunday was about to retire...

It isn't the first time off course they dropped SBS, during some legs of 360 tour it was also dropped at a certain number of shows as far as I remember? (at least, it wasn't played in Brussels 2)
  2. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

It isn't the first time off course they dropped SBS, during some legs of 360 tour it was also dropped at a certain number of shows as far as I remember? (at least, it wasn't played in Brussels 2)
    Not played at Brussels 2 or one of the Finland shows, played at all the others as far as I remember but I have a feeling this may become a night 1/night 2 rotational set
  3. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Not played at Brussels 2 or one of the Finland shows, played at all the others as far as I remember but I have a feeling this may become a night 1/night 2 rotational set
    Don’t think so, they had that plan in 2015 and abandoned it as they feared fans might be disappointed depending on the night they attended. This will be the same thing. I would sell most of my night 1 tickets if this is the case
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Don’t think so, they had that plan in 2015 and abandoned it as they feared fans might be disappointed depending on the night they attended. This will be the same thing. I would sell most of my night 1 tickets if this is the case
    I'm seeing a night 1 and a night 2 so either way I'm safe but you're probably right.... it's just a shame they've taken the innocence out completely and still play Elevation/Vertigo but I don't think we can really complain now
  5. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    I'm seeing a night 1 and a night 2 so either way I'm safe but you're probably right.... it's just a shame they've taken the innocence out completely and still play Elevation/Vertigo but I don't think we can really complain now

Elevation/Vertigo are real crowd pleasers so I understand why they keep it in the setlist. They should had taken the innocence-part already out the setlist at the start of this tour. I really hope they will keep it like this, so it doesn't return for night 1's.
  6. I regret the absence of the innocence part, altough it was a weak performance comparing with the I&E Tour.

Very curious if this setlist will stay the rest of the tour. Quit strange that after 3/4 of the tour the setlist considerably changed and no new developed visuals at the screen for the new songs, seems like a not previously conceived development.
  7. IKR

Unless they do night 1 Innocence, night 2 experience... but it’s unlikely
  8. Maybe they decided to go back to the original plan from 2015 of 2 nights, 2 shows.... but like you say it's unlikely for the reasons they didn't do it then and it would be v odd to start doing it 75% of the was through a tour
  9. So whats the plan with this new setlist then?

Only coming out during the Milan and Dublin shows? Or night 1 innocence and night 2 TUF/Stay/Horses?