2018-05-02 - Tulsa
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 29
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Why though? Its 5 days before the event...
  2. Because some people need lives or a therapist and either refuse to go or don't realize it.

Complete stupidity.
  3. Maybe just too much money to handle, and no life beside. Anyways, professional help might be appropriate.
  4. Good lord.......they are serious. It's no use at all given the great stage design. Everyone gets a fair spot anyway.
  5. I better start queuing for London 2 then.
  6. The best thing about arena tours is that you don’t have to queue to get a good spot
  7. To be fair we never queued last year and got a good spot
  8. It really all depends on what you consider a "good spot"

Spot where you can move freely, see the band, dance a little - don't need to queue, just move up along the sides of the venue and get comfortable wherever. I was probably even with the tree-stage on JT30, but all the way to the left of the floor. Nobody around. Danced the night away, especially to Ultraviolet.

But as we know, too many "fans" need to be on the rail to suck Bono's dick in case it falls out of his pants. If that's the case, better get in line now.
  9. or, you know, you're too small to look past a 1.80m tall person I'd rather not spend the night looking at the back of someone's head.
  10. To be fair, that's more of a problem in assigned seats where you CAN'T move than it is on the free floor