2018-05-07 - San Jose
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. hahaha, it was not that dramatic. I think he wanted to go to another city. I was still at IUPUI. They don't let us apply makeup tests for silly reasons.
    He dropped the class before the test anyway. Priorities.

2. There was another GA drop tonight; could've grabbed two GAs for night 1 if I didn't already have tickets.
  3. GAs now dropping for SJ night 2.
  4. Yep, happens every single time even for the most demanded shows. And yet you explain this to less informed fans and many of them still don't believe you and prefer to spend crazy amounts of money on overpriced secondary market tickets... **double facepalm**
  5. If think that tonight they will play Where The Streets Have No Name , Zooropa (For making Streets intro) and With Or Without You
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep, happens every single time even for the most demanded shows. And yet you explain this to less informed fans and many of them still don't believe you and prefer to spend crazy amounts of money on overpriced secondary market tickets... **double facepalm**
    The only thing I'd say to that is that some people who have to travel long distances can't really afford to wait for these drops and have to unfortunately go into that shitty secondary market. It is really disheartening but otherwise I'd agree. If you are in the city they are playing wait for these drops.
  7. I give it 6 shows before something from the Joshua Tree is played
  8. Just in: U2 is going to please fans requests and will play the same JT30 setlist until the end of the tour.
  9. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    The only thing I'd say to that is that some people who have to travel long distances can't really afford to wait for these drops and have to unfortunately go into that shitty secondary market. It is really disheartening but otherwise I'd agree. If you are in the city they are playing wait for these drops.
    I perfectly understand that having your ticket "now" through VIagogo, Seatwave or any other secondary market site might be an attractive and "safe" option, but trust me, it is NOT. When you know how it works and when you meet people who have been left stranded at the venue's gates due to having bought a false ticket through Viagogo, you realize than it's actually safer to wait for a ticket drop or, actually, go to the venue and find your ticket and partner right there and then. There's always, always, always, always, always fans who bought tickets for friends/significant other/themselves and then cannot make it and sell them face value from fans to fans – that's the absolute best option if you don't score tickets in the initial official sale.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I perfectly understand that having your ticket "now" through VIagogo, Seatwave or any other secondary market site might be an attractive and "safe" option, but trust me, it is NOT. When you know how it works and when you meet people who have been left stranded at the venue's gates due to having bought a false ticket through Viagogo, you realize than it's actually safer to wait for a ticket drop or, actually, go to the venue and find your ticket and partner right there and then. There's always, always, always, always, always fans who bought tickets for friends/significant other/themselves and then cannot make it and sell them face value from fans to fans – that's the absolute best option if you don't score tickets in the initial official sale.
    You seem to be talking about me. I bought 3 tickets for New York 1, one of those won't be able to attend. So I'm sitting here with a ticket that won't be used