2018-05-07 - San Jose
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. House is really cool
  2. Tickets behind the stage are available for £15.50
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I perfectly understand that having your ticket "now" through VIagogo, Seatwave or any other secondary market site might be an attractive and "safe" option, but trust me, it is NOT. When you know how it works and when you meet people who have been left stranded at the venue's gates due to having bought a false ticket through Viagogo, you realize than it's actually safer to wait for a ticket drop or, actually, go to the venue and find your ticket and partner right there and then. There's always, always, always, always, always fans who bought tickets for friends/significant other/themselves and then cannot make it and sell them face value from fans to fans – that's the absolute best option if you don't score tickets in the initial official sale.

Oh don’t take that as a support for the secondary market. It really boils my blood that people do this. I just meant that sometimes if you want to plan a vacation around a show you sadly don’t have a choice if you can’t score tickets when they first go on sale.
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]

Oh don’t take that as a support for the secondary market. It really boils my blood that people do this. I just meant that sometimes if you want to plan a vacation around a show you sadly don’t have a choice if you can’t score tickets when they first go on sale.
    My point is exactly the opposite: you DO have a choice, the choice of waiting for true fans for selling their spare tickets (see DerBFreund's post) or waiting for the likely ticket drops. Once you're well informed that there are ticket drops and fans who sell their spare tix, you DO have a choice.
  5. Won't be joining today, shows starts 4:00/5:00 AM local time and I have to be at work at 9:00
  6. AP testing tomorrow... don't know if this would be wise...
  7. any news about soundcheck?
  8. The show would be finishing when I was getting up for work around 7am so I’m giving it a miss as well. Vegas 2 is the next show I’ll be able to stay up for. Looking forward to seeing the setlists in between though and watching some videos of the show on YouTube.
  9. Anyone will be here tonight? I'll catch the beginning only. Hopefully the setlist leaks again.
  10. I may be here, just until they play
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Acrobat
    just to make sure they stick with it