1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That is a perfect spot for one show indeed, and because you have the barrier its easy for the body too
    Thanks, y'all; as a first time GA attender, I appreciate the advice! Managed to upgrade my first San Jose seat to a much better one also! I'm stoked! (Pardon the old lingo!)
  2. Thank you ddaroch, your advice really helped me decide where to upgrade my seated SJ seat to. I think I will enjoy the show much better now (feeling like I'm gettin' a better seat for the same money!) LOL
  3. So those who queue days before a show are doing it to race to not a best position ? Assume they all rush to rail main stage
  4. Originally posted by Timk68:So those who queue days before a show are doing it to race to not a best position ? Assume they all rush to rail main stage
    It’s 50%, half of those who queue go to e and the rest to main. Maybe even more to e-stage now that main stage is so short. Can only have like 8 people per side with the big Red Zone.
  5. Really , didn't realise RZ was so big now.
    Is it crammed in RZ or not so much ?
  6. How is it inside RZ? I heard that in 2015 people in RZ didn’t had a good view.
  7. kinda hoping red zone will be less big in europe, or it'll seem smaller if EU venues are a bit bigger (?).
  8. I’m going 3 times, 1 time E Stage, 1 time Main, and 1 time middle catwalk so I can see the screen.
  9. I tend to stand back a bit to see the main screen... I was on the floor twice during the I& E tour and I found for me the best place was near the catwalk closer to E-stage (not super close). I had a good view of the main stage... the band was close to me during the walkway songs. I had a great view of the e-stage and could see the big screen. Plus, I had enough room around me to breath and even dance if we wanted to....

The first time I went, I was closer to the main stage right in front of the Red Zone.... I had a good view, but I'm 6;4" tall so it was fine, but it was much more crowded and the others I was with had it harder... especially now with these cell phones being held up in our faces.
  10. It’s a great view I think. The ones up close are right on the main stage and from there its perfect to see the screen.

This tour has much more screen action and visuals than in 2015.
  11. Originally posted by Document:I tend to stand back a bit to see the main screen... I was on the floor twice during the I& E tour and I found for me the best place was near the catwalk closer to E-stage (not super close). I had a good view of the main stage... the band was close to me during the walkway songs. I had a great view of the e-stage and could see the big screen. Plus, I had enough room around me to breath and even dance if we wanted to....

The first time I went, I was closer to the main stage right in front of the Red Zone.... I had a good view, but I'm 6;4" tall so it was fine, but it was much more crowded and the others I was with had it harder... especially now with these cell phones being held up in our faces.
    Wish i could be so relaxed about it. I am 5"1..... so i need to queue
    for a spot, or i'll look at someones back for a night
  12. Is there still a no running policy bye the way?