1. they always tell you not to run.
  2. I know but i mean last year with JT30 tour you had to walk in in pairs of two (Amsterdam). I wonder if Arena's do. Probably not.
  3. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    I know but i mean last year with JT30 tour you had to walk in in pairs of two (Amsterdam). I wonder if Arena's do. Probably not.
    That differs per venue. The first so many are often guided in.
  4. Okay, Ziggo probably won't. We will see.......
  5. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    I know but i mean last year with JT30 tour you had to walk in in pairs of two (Amsterdam). I wonder if Arena's do. Probably not.
    I ran inside in Amsterdam, and they only told me no running, I didn't had to walk in pair
  6. There was plenty of running at Brussels in the last JTT30 gig.
    Effectively a stampede
  7. Running ist dangerous. The best organised entrance I ever experienced was Dublin 1993.
  8. they did the slow walk-in for the lanxess arena in cologne.
  9. Oh? yeah, i quess in Ziggo Dome it will not work. But i Arena stadium
    fans were waiting on the stairs and had to walk in. Maybe you were there later on. I was there at 15.00 hours.
  10. So, update to this based on my experience yesterday:

First show yesterday where I just wandered around. Was up on the main stage and went on to the e-stage during intermission, to the c-stage during Pride and then back to the main stage. It was AMAZING. I can recommend this to everyone doing US shows, as this wouldn't work in Europe. The floors here are so spacious.

If you do one show, or hell even if you are doing more, try this one time. Only works in the US.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:So, update to this based on my experience yesterday:

[..]

If you do one show, or hell even if you are doing more, try this one time. Only works in the US.
    Hence the reason I don't get the putting your life on hold 3 days before the show being held hostage to becoming a number and checking in regularly...

I've always enjoyed the freedom to move about and check out the show from different vantage points. It gives you fresh perspectives, different angles, you can find the sound sweet spot of the venue. And always be close, with a great view. It's a bummer Europe isn't set up this way. Do they just cram as many people on the floor as they can there?

I mean, if you enjoy the stress of reporting to the line monitor, being at their beck and call, being pinned to the stage craning your neck to look straight up at the screen in hopes The Edge will drop a drip of sweat on you... hey, I'm not judging. Different strokes for different folks!
  12. our floors are actually not that large, the average arena isn't as big
    it's not like all arenas are like Barcelona, where the estage ended up being in the middle of the floor, but also not all that small like 3arena, where surely wasn't much space for moving

Berlin is a small venue, quite average actually, holds up to 14k for a concert.
    the estage in Berlin is only about 2m away from the ranks barrier on its farest end.
    (in Berlin you were not able to move to the other side, it was closed)
    still, I know many that were wandering all the time and found great spots and close spots everywhere. So you can also do this in quite some European arenas as well.

for safety reasons, they will not pack more people on the floor this time.

Cologne is a lot bigger floor, about 75% more than Berlin, so a lot more space to move around.
    As far as I remember Berlin and Cologne back then, quite everyone like more than 3rd/4th row back, was moving throughout the show from main to e stage and back