2018-05-15 - Inglewood
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I don't understand RFD being dropped... it drives me mad... what's the point ?
  2. It's cool that we have ABOY in the set even it's not their greatest but i can't get why it costs Gloria and RFD... Like i said i don't mind any rotation, just keep Gloria and RFD as staples ! Or the 3 of them...
  3. Their Instagram account has a picture of a huge banner outside the Forum boasting "SOLD OUT!" I don't think so...
  4. They just pulled all seats and then they can add sold out to it
  5. I was at both shows. They need Streets or Bad. The show, the band, Bono’s voice are all exceptional, but there isn’t one over the top moment that only U2 can deliver “for the masses”. Big moments for me were Gloria and acrobat night 1 and One night 2. And I’ve had that moment with many other songs at U2 shows like all I want is you, kite, Who’s gonna ride...This is still U2 and they still deliver, but I feel like fans that haven’t been able to see previous tours aren’t getting the full experience of what they can do live. I know JT tour just happened, but just one big song played like they can is all this show is missing, unfortunately it feels like it’s a big miss. Night 1 was a wonderful introduction to this tour for me, night 2 had much more electricity, and probably a couple more mistakes, but the energy in the room tonight was real and bono played with it in maestro fashion. Thank you U2, thank you U2START...what a community!
  6. I know, it's a sad reality. I remember seeing videos of a couple of full sections empty during 360 in Frankfurt, but still sold out.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I know, it's a sad reality. I remember seeing videos of a couple of full sections empty during 360 in Frankfurt, but still sold out.
    I noticed the “sold out” on the venue sign as well and couldn’t decide if I cracked their code or if I’m just a U2 apologist, as I’m not sure who was responsible for putting that on the sign - the U2 promotional department or the venue - so, I thought maybe they list the sellout based on how many seats the venue has vs how many tickets sold= all the general admission tickets sold added to all the seats sold(even if there are seats still available on Ticketmaster) winds up being greater than the actual amount of seats in the venue...what do ya think ?
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I know, it's a sad reality. I remember seeing videos of a couple of full sections empty during 360 in Frankfurt, but still sold out.
    They have been faking sold outs since 2000. They're called "technical sold-outs" and they're a joke. But this tour it's getting worse with all those curtains and cordoning whole sections off, it's disheartening. The band MUST BE noticing this and someone SHOULD get fired.
  9. The place did look packed tonight. I do enjoy talking a moment or 3 to look around during the concerts to see how it is being received in all corners and I have never been to a show that didn’t seem full