2018-05-15 - Inglewood
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Gloria was also played right?
  2. no
  3. Great show, again.

Missed RFD but now I'm confident it'll be played about half of the shows.
    I prefer Gloria to ABOY, but those two have the same message in the narrative, so I'm ok if they continue rotating them.
    I still think the encore needs a bit more punch to start it, but Love is Bigger is becoming a huge song.
    I like the closing with There is a Light, but perhaps they could have something more between the last two, considering how big finishes Love is Bigger, TIAL sounds a bit out of place.
    Still waiting for Showman to appear.
  4. - double post -
  5. Hey guys, I was able to get a ride back home. My friend helped me out. I appreciate the love and support this community has shown me. I'll miss you guys. Ima be off for a while since the tour is over for me, i have to focus on my new job, school and Star Wars next week lol. I'll be back when the tour hits Europe. Cheers lads.
  6. 7/8 songs from SOE are too much , snippets as well
  7. Originally posted by bushido529:Hey guys, I was able to get a ride back home. My friend helped me out. I appreciate the love and support this community has shown me. I'll miss you guys. Ima be off for a while since the tour is over for me, i have to focus on my new job, school and Star Wars next week lol. I'll be back when the tour hits Europe. Cheers lads.
    Glad it worked out for you in the end, Chris.