1. Not sure how many of you may be interested in bootleg covers for your audio recording downloads, but I posted the following elsewhere in the forum and am repeating it here as it is linked to the appropriate thread:

Thinking about it now that it is fresh. Anyone reading this who enjoys the download audio section of each tour (especially the current tour), do you have any preferences regarding bootleg covers?

The reason I ask is that at the moment my designs are changing with each concert. Do the majority of people who download like to see their bootleg covers in an uniformed structure? or do they like them to be random and mixed by way of layout and design?

Just a thought if I am going to proceed down this road to provide covers for people to use.

Also, is there anyone out there willing to aid me by way of tutorial in using photoshop? I used to be able to navigate this many years ago but gave forgotten some of it's design applications. The reason I ask is that I want to provide the best quality download imagery for others to print from.

If you find them useful then I am happy to make them and provide you with at least something.
  2. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Not sure how many of you may be interested in bootleg covers for your audio recording downloads, but I posted the following elsewhere in the forum and am repeating it here as it is linked to the appropriate thread:

Thinking about it now that it is fresh. Anyone reading this who enjoys the download audio section of each tour (especially the current tour), do you have any preferences regarding bootleg covers?

The reason I ask is that at the moment my designs are changing with each concert. Do the majority of people who download like to see their bootleg covers in an uniformed structure? or do they like them to be random and mixed by way of layout and design?

Just a thought if I am going to proceed down this road to provide covers for people to use.

Also, is there anyone out there willing to aid me by way of tutorial in using photoshop? I used to be able to navigate this many years ago but gave forgotten some of it's design applications. The reason I ask is that I want to provide the best quality download imagery for others to print from.

If you find them useful then I am happy to make them and provide you with at least something.
    My preferences:

a) Make back and front covers separately.
    b) Use real photos of the show, not any other images.
    c) Don't make it a Christmas fair in terms of images and colours, keep it simple and nice.
  3. Not sure if I missed it or not but did anyone make a Boston 1 cover?
  4. I can make you one if you want one. Just select your preferred photos etc and let me know via PM
  5. I don't have any preference to photos, I'll let you decide what is best. Simple layout preferred.
  6. Yes, I would rather people tell me their preferences so I can get a general idea of what people really like. What I may do is post a thumbprint selection of layouts and people could take some kind of vote maybe? Then I would stick to that layout as a consistent flow throughout the tour.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    My preferences:

a) Make back and front covers separately.
    b) Use real photos of the show, not any other images.
    c) Don't make it a Christmas fair in terms of images and colours, keep it simple and nice.
    Plus 1

8. Not direct to E+I, but I made Custom Bootleg artwork years back for all tours up to 360. The inspiration was the Elevation template where each cover is clearly similar, but again the photo is different....maybe I should take them all and upload....it does look cool to browse them....here's a few screenshots

9. 2nd Example

10. 3rd

11. Last one....most proud of this, quite simple I thought.