1. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:Well, the Atlanta concert just got some audio added to the page. In the future though, I will make the bootleg cover after the audio comes out so then I could add the taper and equipment etc
    It is indeed appriciated when tapers info is on the back
  2. Now I don't feel too sure about it... what if there's 2 or more recordings? the cover could only be used for one version (otherwise, in the future it'd lead to people crediting the wrong taper).

Not sure if it'd be too complicated to keep organized the audio-cover DB in here if the cover is linked to a specific audio instead of just linking it to a specific show.

(I mean, it's not my problem, I'm just thinking outloud...)
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Now I don't feel too sure about it... what if there's 2 or more recordings? the cover could only be used for one version (otherwise, in the future it'd lead to people crediting the wrong taper).

Not sure if it'd be too complicated to keep organized the audio-cover DB in here if the cover is linked to a specific audio instead of just linking it to a specific show.

(I mean, it's not my problem, I'm just thinking outloud...)
    Covers can be linked to individual shows, that's not a problem.

But I guess there is demand for all sorts of backs and fronts. I typically make my own fronts and only create a back when I'm actually going to burn a cd

In any case, we welcome all the creativity. I think it is good when there are several options, just like with the previous tours

4. My updated Atlanta cover with taper and audio information.

5. My cover for the June 5 concert.
  6. My bootleg cover for Uniondale (front only)

#picture credit: brewcuse
  7. And another one (although a bit low on the res...):

8. Thanks for the nice apollo front covers
    Can sameone made a back cover for the apollo
    Thanks
  9. Philly 1 (...because it is such a great picture):

#picture credi: cerilli
  10. back cover for the apollo please?
    thanks