2018-05-19 - Omaha
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 0
  1. 3 tours in 4 years
  2. Let's keep ticket pricing discussions to a minimum here. For that we have the ticket pricing thread
  3. I think it has a much to do with location as with ticket prices. When was the last time they played Nebraska? Not exactly a hotbed for big rock and roll tours.

4. If you turn off re-sale tix, the Omaha map looks a little better...
  5. GA tickets were under face value on StubHub. soooooo that's what I bought!

Planned on grabbing a cheap seat, but I'll have a cheap stand instead
  6. Also just a quick note: I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS DAY
  7. Originally posted by MattG:GA tickets were under face value on StubHub. soooooo that's what I bought!

Planned on grabbing a cheap seat, but I'll have a cheap stand instead
    Whoa! Nice one!
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:More than anything I’m quite surprised at the availability of GA tickets. Having the most expensive category seats available isn’t a big shock because not everyone can afford them and even behind the stage seats I wouldn’t be surprised to see available but I would have thought almost anywhere in the world there would be more than enough fans happy to snap up the GA tickets at what are a relatively good price. I know it’s not the first time though GA hasn’t sold out it just wouldn’t happen in the UK.

It's called over saturation 3rd tour in 3 years is absolutely crazy,bad planning by live nation Oseary and the band themselves ticket prices are off the scale and has put a lot of ppl off and with a two legged extensive JTT last year the desire to see them again so soon might not be on a lot of people's agenda .They should have played Aus,Nz and Eastern Europe instead of going back to the US again.