2018-05-19 - Omaha
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Besides, Omaha is a market for country music, I don't get why U2 is touring there now.
  2. in Omaha I found a huge selection of u2 cd singles all European import at their best buy store in 1995.I went to a music store there ,they had a huge zoo tv concert poster that covered a wall.it was a strange place they did play U2 and letters to Cleo on the radio yet they had a lot of cowboys too.
  3. I think some people are overreacting on this I mean on popmart the show at the cotton bowl was maybe full 60% or 70% a show in a state like Nebraska being 80% full honestly doesn’t surprise me
  4. I bought a GA off of StubHub
  5. I got it. What's the problem?
  6. Hi friends

Does anyone want to go to the Omaha concert for free? Here are the terms...

-You will be in two seats; I do not know where those seats are located. I would assume by all accounts that they are NOT behind the stage.

-You must live within a reasonable distance of the Omaha area, and be willing to pick these tickets up before 5:00PM tomorrow, Friday, May 18th.

I have two radio station tickets in my name, but they must be picked up at the radio station. If you would like to take these tickets and can pick them up, PM me ASAP. I will call the radio station and tell them I live out of town, but my friend in town will pick them up. You can do whatever you'd like with the two tickets. I already have mine.

Hit me up!
  7. Originally posted by MattG:Hi friends

-You will be in two seats; I do not know where those seats are located. I would assume by all accounts that they are NOT behind the stage.

-You must live within a reasonable distance of the Omaha area, and be willing to pick these tickets up before 5:00PM tomorrow, Friday, May 18th.

I have two radio station tickets in my name, but they must be picked up at the radio station. If you would like to take these tickets and can pick them up, PM me ASAP. I will call the radio station and tell them I live out of town, but my friend in town will pick them up. You can do whatever you'd like with the two tickets. I already have mine.

Hit me up!
    Dang! If only Omaha were Atlanta!

You are a gentleman and a scholar. May that generous offer come back to you tenfold in the near future... That's the kinda stuff legendary true fans are made of, folks!

8. Originally posted by MattG:Hi friends

Hit me up!
    Damn, what a sweet deal.
  9. Tons of tickets available for U2's Sat's Omaha show , even alot of GA'S , that place will be a ghost town! WOW!
  10. Originally posted by ew6655:[..]
    Tons of tickets available for U2's Sat's Omaha show , even alot of GA'S , that place will be a ghost town! WOW!
    So getting Mofo in Omaha is out of the question?